Thailand pass ,pcr test in uk

ian carman

Have to take a pcr test within 72 hours of arriving in Thailand so assuming this is not required for the Thailand pass but have to show at immigration.Also I have never bothered with the TM 30 report but will I be exposed when I do the day 5 hotel stay and maybe by the app 

4 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Unless it's changed, the main hassle I had was that most of the documents they want are PDF files but they want them as JPG. If it's just one page, you can take a photo or screen shot, but it's harder for multipage documents (like insurance and the hotel booking.) 

There are lots of websites that let you convert PDF to JPG online for free, or you can download 'universal document converter', which installs as a printer and you print to file and create a JPG that way.

For multipage documents I use this website https://www.filesmerge.com/merge-jpg which merges multiple JPGs into a single long JPG.

No wonder arrivals are down haha

15 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

Unless it's changed, the main hassle I had was that most of the documents they want are PDF files but they want them as JPG. If it's just one page, you can take a photo or screen shot, but it's harder for multipage documents (like insurance and the hotel booking.) 

There are lots of websites that let you convert PDF to JPG online for free, or you can download 'universal document converter', which installs as a printer and you print to file and create a JPG that way.

For multipage documents I use this website https://www.filesmerge.com/merge-jpg which merges multiple JPGs into a single long JPG.

Is this correct? I know from many reports that it's jpeg only but why can't you take 2 screen shots/pics and upload 2 pages for a 2 page document? Many have said they are just using an iPad or iPhone to do this for Thailand pass as well. Can anyone  confirm this? Thanks 

The form for the new 2 day quarantine Thai Pass doesn't open until tomorrow, so it could change. For the 1 day pass you had to upload each document to a specific box, and you could only upload one file per box. So if your insurance was on 2 pages, you couldn't upload 2 separate JPGs to the 'insurance' box, you had to combine them into one file. If you tried to upload a 2nd image, it would just overwrite the 1st one.

I was able to upload multiple documents to each field when I did our passes early December. 

if you can view the PDFs on your phone a screenshot will be a jpg, that’s what I did. 

Your airline will want to see the test to check in and probably at any flight changes. I did in Zurich. 

I'm trying to apply for a Thai Pass now with the new 2-day regulations. I wasn't able to upload 2 JPGs for the insurance. The 2nd file overwrote the first, so I had to upload a merged file with both pages. There is a note saying you can upload PDFs at the end, but you can't get past each screen without uploading the JPG first, so I am not sure how that helps. 

My first attempt failed because I forgot to activate the CORS extension in Chrome to get past the API error. 

My second attempt failed because it wouldn't accept the QR code off the regular Thai vaccination certificate. I had to use the one off the international certificate.

My third attempt failed because when I got to the end it said there was 'insufficient space on the device'. I'm not sure what that error is, all the files were well within the file size limits, but I will make them smaller and try again.

• Confused 1

A small update, I was able to get it submitted eventually. Got the code, checked it was 'under review', all fine. Next day it had gone AWOL from their system with the error message 'the information is not registered', so I had to reapply. Fun fun fun.

• Thanks 1