Return Airline Ticket Required ?

Apologies if this has been asked many times before but would like to get conformation if possible. Do I need a return ticket to enter Thailand if i have a Non O retirement visa with a 1 year extension and multiple re entry permit TIA 

Short answer. I don't know.

But I also have a Non 'O' extension and Multiple Re-entry Permit and  have a return flight out and back booked for next week. So on entering Thailand I will not have an exit ticket.

I also did the same in November. No problem.

Edited by phetphet

No.

Flying with a visa or extension with reentry permit then no onward flight required. 

Edit: extra advice..sometimes (not often) an inexperienced airline clerk can overlook Reentry Permit. 

I always have that page marked in order to assist. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The airline just wants to make sure you have permission to enter Thailand.  With your visa, you're good to go!  No return ticket necessary.

If you were coming here and getting  a visa exemption, then a return ticket would be needed.

Have a good trip!

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

No.

Flying with a visa or extension with reentry permit then no onward flight required. 

Edit: extra advice..sometimes (not often) an inexperienced airline clerk can overlook Reentry Permit. 

I always have that page marked in order to assist. 

I got caught out with that one year.  Had a singe and the clerk said I had a multi.  Lost my retirement visa.  Good thing as my new one doesn't have the insurance requirement!  LOL