Have You Heard Whats Happen To Weho!

funfun

Hey weho, i was just thinking. I enjoy reading your posts so much that i thought it would be a great idea if you could organise a get-together, a Christmas dinner dance, where we could all meet up and have fun and make friends. I think you would be the perfect candidate to organise this event in Pattaya, and i bet the tickets would sell out for sure. Myself and my friends would buy a ticket and i think this would be great, what do you say!!!! i bet it would reach the news. I am so excited, i am planning my party clothes already. hehe. :o Have a think about it, it sounds very good dont you think !!!!

It doesnt have to cost a lot. Maybe not a Dinner dance, but more of a get together, drinks & buffet. Maybe Weho can start the ball rolling? he/she gives me the impression they are a good organiser. I am only making a suggestion which would bring all us guys n gals together and make friends. A christmas Party, sounds fun to me. :o Something different to look forward to.

After reading WEHOs post about travel show I was convinced he/she should be my travel guide. I don't like to mess around, could use some one who knows how to get in and get out, good food, reasonable price.

Now I see there is the small problem of me not knowing how to dress, dress or pants cause some are saying he/she. HO WE I'm confused :D:o

Well i dont care what anyone says, i like Weho, he/she posts some good points on here, i sometimes dont agree with what he/she says 100%, but its very very interesting, its better than the movies at times. Weho should have been an Author. :o

pattaya girl, I couldn't put it better myself. I, also enjoy reading his posts and think that he had done a good deed for informming us girls and newbies to be on a look out - not to be a suckered by some unscrupulous Thais. I don't care if Weho is she/he. I'm only interested in the contents of his writing and his abilities to handle the situations he faces at that moment. My idolize guide-tour should be like Weho if I ever want one.

Like you, I would buy his book on the first printed available.

As for the x-mas or get together party, go for it. I picture myself showing up.

Hey weho, i was just thinking. I enjoy reading your posts so much that i thought it would be a great idea if you could organise a get-together, a Christmas dinner dance, where we could all meet up and have fun and make friends. I think you would be the perfect candidate to organise this event in Pattaya, and i bet the tickets would sell out for sure. Myself and my friends would buy a ticket and i think this would be great, what do you say!!!! i bet it would reach the news. I am so excited, i am planning my party clothes already. hehe. :o Have a think about it, it sounds very good dont you think !!!!

I think it's an excellent idea, but it would have to be Christmas of 2008 or 2009, as an event of this magnitude would require much advance planning. Perhaps it could be held at Sizzler, and I can use my 10% off coupon... maybe we can recreate the trolley situation, and I can show everyone how quickly I can get past them in a crowded area. we could probably do that around the salad bar area. And if the crowds are too big, we could possibly set up a "satelite" party area, maybe in the rear area of the "Wave" food court, with a live t.v. video hookup. And after the party, they could set up the stage on top of the fountain, just like they did for the Kissing Cobra competition, and give me a series of awards, plaques, trophies... maybe even a key to the city. Then, I could walk up there, act all humble and act embarassed, and then just take off with all the awards. And there should be at least one celebrity guest, I would like to see the current winner of the "Best Tailor Pattaya" rile up the crowd.

Come on Weho, lets make it a Christmas knees up. Dont let me down now, i am excited. It would be a great way of meeting new friends and eventualy seing who people really are in real life. I went to sleep planning my outfit for this party, i was convinced you would love the idea.

Come on Weho, lets make it a Christmas knees up. Dont let me down now, i am excited. It would be a great way of meeting new friends and eventualy seing who people really are in real life. I went to sleep planning my outfit for this party, i was convinced you would love the idea.

Ah, but you've hit upon the problem... if we see who we REALLY are, we might not like it... we might be frightened... it might be too scary... you could however, have the party, and just put a big sign in an empty chair that says "Weho", and just sort of pretend I'm there... and from time to time, as people walk by, to and from the salad bar, you could do one of those Thai wai things, out of respect. You could even make like an offering plate in front of the chair... just put on the plate maybe a quail egg, 2 asparagus speers, one mini tomato, some of those purple fiber beans, and, maybe a few drops of the sesame "lite" dressing... NO fatty mayonaisey faux salads. the gods won't like that... oh, and get a bottle of Coke and put a straw in it, as is often seen at those shrines you see about town... the gods apparently like Coke, and like a straw...

Still, I think it would make quite a party...

My god ....he's got his own thread!

he's got two, but I cannot tell you where the other one is.... :o

Raro started the other thread. But yeah if he told you where it was he'd have to kill you.

Raro, you've posted to the effect that weho is a man.

Is there something you are not telling us?

Closet Troll, TLW/ :D

Well i dont care what anyone says, i like Weho, he/she posts some good points on here, i sometimes dont agree with what he/she says 100%, but its very very interesting, its better than the movies at times. Weho should have been an Author. :D

How kind of you... but remember, try not to make assumptions... I might have BOTH genders, or I might have NEITHER gender, thus "he/she" doesn't really cover it all...

I have been told by an ex-pat from Finnland that I had a face for radio... maybe that explains it.

:o it's a shim

My god ....he's got his own thread!

he's got two, but I cannot tell you where the other one is.... :o

Raro started the other thread. But yeah if he told you where it was he'd have to kill you.

Raro, you've posted to the effect that weho is a man.

Is there something you are not telling us?

Closet Troll, TLW/ :D

maybe thats how he pictures him

Hey Weho!! its not coke, its Red Fanta..... with a straw of course. I must have been here longer than you :o

Yes, you're right, I stand corrected... it IS red Fanta... but why? do the gods prefer fanta over other soft drinks? what's the story behind that? does Fanta advertise something like, "Fanta: for all your shrine needs... just shove a supplied straw in there, and you'll have eternal peace... if you use Coke, Pepsi or Pepsi Max, you're doomed..."