Have You Heard Whats Happen To Weho!

funfun

niether have I.

3 days without a post, ive hardly slept! The "Which" magazine of pattaya maybe testing somthing right now!

Weho, if your out there, and ya need a friend, even if its only 16 bhat for a bowl of rice, there is a german with one of those don vutch shirts on (you like them) youll recognise him hes got a bottle of chang hanging out of his head, im sure he,ll help you out!

No, seriously ... writing style, interests .... hangups ... all points to a frustrated expat wife...

I'm with you there. I assumed she was a she. Maybe she/he's a lady of the 2nd category.

:o Who or what is Weho and why the interest?

Weho's a recognized authority when it comes to serious things that affect all of us...bacteria in food, kiddie meals at McD, the dress-code in shopping malls....questions you never dared to ask....weho-wacko has the answer!

No, seriously ... writing style, interests .... hangups ... all points to a frustrated expat wife...

Now now Phil, I resemble that remark!

But someone who tries to put an airport luggage trolley on to a normal escalator can only be a man, surely!

Has to be a man, sorry!

But someone who tries to put an airport luggage trolley on to a normal escalator can only be a man, surely!

Has to be a man, sorry!

O.K., I'll take the bait... putting aside gender issues, I stand by that it is REASONABLE to put a trolley on an escalator in a modern international airport, when the trolleys are designed for escalators... It is the airport authority's responisiblity to properly sign WHICH escalators are for that purpose, and which are NOT for that purpose... Remember, I'm not psychic... I guess you are.

Has to be a man, sorry!

O.K., I'll take the bait... putting aside gender issues, I stand by that it is REASONABLE to put a trolley on an escalator in a modern international airport, when the trolleys are designed for escalators... It is the airport authority's responisiblity to properly sign WHICH escalators are for that purpose, and which are NOT for that purpose... Remember, I'm not psychic... I guess you are.

I'm not psychic ... but I am smarter than a box of rocks :o

I'm not psychic ... but I am smarter than a box of rocks :D

:o

:D:D

(I just wanted to post a reply with one of those little smiley thingies...)

:D:D

(I just wanted to post a reply with one of those little smiley thingies...)

congrats, you made it! Smartass!

I always though he was a she??

I'm considering moving to Thailand. My dog is used to cool dry weather. What should I expect when we make the change to the hot humid weather of Thailand? Do people with pets use the air conditioning 24 hours a day? Do people "walk" their dogs in Thailand? Do dogs eventually get used to the weather? Any help appreciated! Thanks, Jim

weho

I always though he was a she??

I'm considering moving to Thailand. My dog is used to cool dry weather. What should I expect when we make the change to the hot humid weather of Thailand? Do people with pets use the air conditioning 24 hours a day? Do people "walk" their dogs in Thailand? Do dogs eventually get used to the weather? Any help appreciated! Thanks, Jim

weho

Hi Jim weho .

Dogs pant, you may find both you and your dog panting more frequently than you are used to. This is normal, it is only when panting turns into gasping that you may need to increase the fluid intake.

//edit/I like to edit

Edited by Wolfie

Has to be a man, sorry!

Ah, Weho - I dont know why but i always think of a slightly feminine Joe Ninety when i see your posts.

Logical but feminine if thats possible :o

My god ....he's got his own thread!

he's got two, but I cannot tell you where the other one is.... :D

They are called "tribute" threads... I apparently have a rather large homosexual fan base..

...not many female posters here.... :o

Well i dont care what anyone says, i like Weho, he/she posts some good points on here, i sometimes dont agree with what he/she says 100%, but its very very interesting, its better than the movies at times. Weho should have been an Author. :o

Well i dont care what anyone says, i like Weho, he/she posts some good points on here, i sometimes dont agree with what he/she says 100%, but its very very interesting, its better than the movies at times. Weho should have been an Author. :o

How kind of you... but remember, try not to make assumptions... I might have BOTH genders, or I might have NEITHER gender, thus "he/she" doesn't really cover it all...

I have been told by an ex-pat from Finnland that I had a face for radio... maybe that explains it.