Thailand pass query

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The reality is: When you apply for your Thailand Pass you do not submit any Visa Information, thus... in the relevant section on the Thailand Pass application you can just put down your ‘intended duration of stay’ as 30 days and enter with a 30 day insurance. 

But when registering for the Thailand Pass if you select the one shown below.

image.png.732ba6c8cb0531c96369061be0fdd947.png

The "Estimated Date of Departure from Thailand" space goes away.

On 2/1/2022 at 9:14 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I haven’t noticed any issue (this time, or on previous occasions)

The addition (editing in) of numerical Passport data on the Vaccine Certificate in the ‘blank area’ where Passport data is supposed to go does not generate any mismatch at all.

The QR code simply links to the same information that exists digitally on the server. 

I have two Vaccine Certificates from Thailand (from the same two vaccines).

1) Thailand National Vaccine Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination

2) International Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate 

Both processed through Mor Promp.... 

QR codes are hit and miss...  

The QR code on 1) brings up all the data, including Thai ID but not the passport number.

The QR code on 2) brings up all the data, with the passport number, but no Thai ID. 

The 1) Thailand National Vaccine Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination also has two further QR codes for each individual vaccine taken. 

Vaccine Certificate .1jpg.jpg

Intl Vaccine Cert.jpg

Both processed through Mor Promp....
Did you make screenshots or how do you get these images?

When I open my Mor Prom app and click on the 'International Certificate' icon in the bottom left corner I get a big QR-code with my name under it. But when I click on the QR-code or on the link 'Tab to Show the Digital Vaccination Certificate' I get a blank/white page with no info.

Edited by homep58019

13 hours ago, statman78 said:

Since you will be entering visa exempt using your UK passport I assume that a US can also do the same since we were able to do so in the past.  I am hoping somebody knows if my friend can conduct business in Thailand for about 1 week if he enters visa exempt.  In the past we did this several times per year without any issues.  If I don’t get an answer here I may start another thread.

Yes he can. My family entered Thailand from the US with US passports entering visa exempt for 30 days.

• Like 1