Thailand Pass System Issue? (Checking Status)

Hi,

Just want to see if anyone else is experiencing any problems with the Thailand Pass system at the moment.

Yesterday, registered for Thailand Pass and everything went fine.  Got the access code in the confirmation email.  Yesterday, immediately went to check the status, and the system found the information, and showed the status as "Under Review" (as expected).

However, this morning, trying to check status with the same access code and information, I only get an error message saying "The information is not registered."

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  The call center numbers don't answer.

Thanks!

T

11 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Happened to me a few months back. The application somehow just vanished into the ether. I reapplied and it went through second time.

If the hotel has not confirmed the booking with the 'pass system site' 

(within 30 hours) the whole thing may be cancelled.

Could that be why??

If booked through a booking agent who's responsible to report the booking?

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, overherebc said:

If the hotel has not confirmed the booking with the 'pass system site' 

(within 30 hours) the whole thing may be cancelled.

Could that be why??

If booked through a booking agent who's responsible to report the booking?

Hmmm.... it hasn't been 30 hrs yet.  I might just resubmit like Sheryl did.

Exactly the same here.... 

Yesterday I submitted an application - received the conformation of registration e-mail immediately. 

Yesterday, and still today I’m getting the ‘The Information is Not Registered’ response when checking my status on the Thailand Pass site. 

I used the site back in November... it was an utter shambles back then. It has improved, but unfortunately within seconds of use I realised that ‘incompetence’ remains in play. 

I’ll make a further application to cover my basis...  all a bit unnecessary IMO... its a rubbish system somewhat mooted by the fact that all of our documents needed for submission are double triple and double checked airline check-in and upon arrival making the ‘streamlining’ of a single document QR code check utterly irrelevant. 

I registered yesterday morning. I hope.

Got the registration number at the end of the process on the web page, but didn't get any email confirming registration.

When I check the website with the number, it shows reviewing.

Am flying Saturday. If I don't hear tomorrow I will try and contact them.

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I applied yesterday, immediately received the confirmation of resignation e-mail

Got to love autocorrect !!!!.. 

In this case autocorrect has become Freudian in nature as I am resigned to this Thailand Pass application becoming somewhat of s s#!t show as it was the last time I applied ! 

You guys have overloaded the system in your rush to get in…

and then reapplying further overloads the system…just cool your jets….thailand not going nor changing their ways…

Always better to wait some until thailand can catch up in management practices…kind of like Thai driving breaking rather than accelerating thru a u turn and going like a bat out of hell on a straight away…

Pushing thais get you headaches, inefficiency and more work…

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Has anyone received their Thailand Pass acceptance yet?

I helped my boss apply literally at 9:01am Thailand time on Tuesday when it opened.  He is flying from USA at 10pm Eastern Standard Time Thursday night (10am Thailand time)

Just 15 minutes ago got the approval.   He was getting nervous, but it all worked as advertised.

No problems with the website at all.  He is staying at St. Regis hotel in Bangkok first 5 days, I think the staff at St. Regis helped push things some.  They were extremely helpful.  If money is no object, this is the way to go (and fly business class of course).

Now he just has to survive all the hoop-jumping once he arrives here.  I'm putting odds on 10 days in a poo-hole hotel in BKK when he picks up OHMYGOD during his Qatar layover and whatever hospital St. Regis is attached to is full already  5555  ????

Does it really matter if the Thailand Pass hasn't come through by the time of departure from Thailand?

Is it only needed for entry into Thailand and not departure?

I remember that the check in staff for my Thai Airways flight out from BKK in November asked to see my Thailand Pass. Can't imagine why, but they did.

4 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Yes we are seeing these issues.

We have many clients for our Thailand Pass service.

Our current procedure is to resubmit all cases if the request gets corrupted, and coordinate the approval process again. Because of this we have been able to successfully handle our case load.

How much is the service ?

3 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

How much is the service ?

Our standard rate is 3,000 THB if 7+ days before arrival (approval guaranteed).

Better to hire us 7+ days before arrival or our fees get very expensive due to the process involved, and the fact that with sooner arrivals you jump your whole queue.

480+ Facebook Reviews for this service HERE 
75+ Google Reviews for
this service HERE

Our average rating is 5.0 ????

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 11:14 AM, richard_smith237 said:

I applied yesterday, immediately received the confirmation of resignation e-mail - logged in to the Thailand Pass site to check with the 6 digit code (Passport # and e-mail address) and saw ‘The Information is Not Registered’  message. 

I applied again today (using a different e-mail address), immediately received a new the confirmation of resignation e-mail - logged in to the Thailand Pass site to check with the 6 digit code (Passport # and e-mail address) and saw the ‘Reviewing’ status message. 

Update: 

Registered on 1st (used a g-mail account) - Did receive a confirmation e-mail - Logged in to check status and saw ‘The Information is Not Registered’ message (as stated above). 

>>> Received QR code on 6th.

Registered again on 2nd (used an iCloud e-mail account) - Did receive a confirmation e-mail - Logged in to check status and saw the ‘Reviewing’ status message (as stated above). 

>>> Received QR code on 7th.

Thus: In both cases, even with an ‘information not registered’ message the QR code was sent in 5 days. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Update: 

Registered on 1st (used a g-mail account) - Did receive a confirmation e-mail - Logged in to check status and saw ‘The Information is Not Registered’ message (as stated above). 

>>> Received QR code on 6th.

Registered again on 2nd (used an iCloud e-mail account) - Did receive a confirmation e-mail - Logged in to check status and saw the ‘Reviewing’ status message (as stated above). 

>>> Received QR code on 7th.

Thus: In both cases, even with an ‘information not registered’ message the QR code was sent in 5 days. 

I applied on 4th with e-mail confirming registration immediately, rejection notification on 6th due to 'unclear document' ( same one as previously used )??

Re-applied on 6th with e-mail confirming registration immediately, expect to recieve TP tomorrow or Wed.

Friend ( Thai ) applied on 5th  with e-mail confirming registration immediately, TP received today ( circa 48 hours ).

He's also bought a ticket showing he leaves within 5 days which he uploaded which he'll discard ( 2000baht ) to avoid 5th day test.

Even the rejection process is ok, it clearly explained the issue, took 14 minutes to re-apply once the document was ammended.

• Like 1