Anyone know what I need to bring with me to renew my driver's license.

canuckamuck

2 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Replace unnecessary house book copies with original passport & medical cert.All times two for MC & Car. Take an imminent cancellable flight booking to get Licence same day. 

Yes, they ask for two but don't always take them.

We were given a list of documents from Khon Kaen DLT when we booked my last renewal, I read the list in the carpark before departing, there was two conflicting lists on the same sheet, so sent the wife back to ask, "Does a "farang" require two copies of everything?" Yes, everyone does, Thai and westerner, was the reply - on the day they just took the originals and one copy of necessary documents.

OP: Have you watched the online video, maybe print off a screenshot of your pass "certificate"

• Like 1

In pattaya they have asked me for a copy of my foreign Driving licence that you used to get your Thai driving license in the red  and white paper appointment card they staple to your documents.   It was number 6 in there list number 5 was a copy of your 1 hour training video.  1 to 4 was all the rest that everyone has said already hope this helps.

regards 

Scotsman