Looking For A Vet Recommendation In Bkk - Suan Plu Area

I'll be moving to BKK off of Soi Suan Plu soon and was wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation for a vet there....someone who has their own office so that if I need to I can leave my dog there for a few days.

Also, does anyone know of a pet supermarket? sort of like Pet's Mart back in the states? Every small pet store and BigC/Tessco has the same thing...I'm looking for other stuff for my dog like smoked beef shank/knuckle bones.

Thanks in advance...

I'll be moving to BKK off of Soi Suan Plu soon and was wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation for a vet there....someone who has their own office so that if I need to I can leave my dog there for a few days.

Also, does anyone know of a pet supermarket? sort of like Pet's Mart back in the states? Every small pet store and BigC/Tessco has the same thing...I'm looking for other stuff for my dog like smoked beef shank/knuckle bones.

Thanks in advance...

There are some good vets over at the Chulalongkorn Vet Hospital which isn't too far away from Suan Plu. I would imagine any of these doctors could answer the rest of your questions.

Thanks in advance...

There are some good vets over at the Chulalongkorn Vet Hospital which isn't too far away from Suan Plu. I would imagine any of these doctors could answer the rest of your questions.

Thanks for the tip!

All moved in and settled...found the mother of all pet stores at Suan Luam night plaza too.