TM30 questions

I have a couple of questions regarding filing a TM30 online/app. I live in Bangkok and have a TM30 filed already a year ago when I moved to a new condo.

1. If I would go and visit friends and family in Europe for 2 weeks, would the landlord/me need to do an new TM30 upon arrival or is the old one sufficient?

2. I have a new passport and would like to file a new TM30 with my new passport number to replace the old TM30 I have done before. What should I enter as the arrival date? My actual arrival date a year ago or should I enter some other date?

3. I have a username and login to so that I can do the TM30 online. I got it from the landlord. However, the page does not seem to work. I can't find my TM30 in the system even though I have a physical reciept. Does anybody have the same problem and what can I do about it? I have downloaded the app as well and searched for my TM30 but have not found anything there either.

Thanks all for your help!

1. If your on a extension of of stay or a multiple entry visa you do not need to a new TM30 report unless you change your address or enter with a new visa (new regulation done in June of 2020).

2. You do not need to do aTM30 report if you have a receipt for doing one if move it to your new passport,

3. The online TM30 site will not show a report done in person or done some time ago.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lisaflisa said:

Did you do that recently?

not recently but i connected and it still works. I didnt do it because im still at the same address i entered there. But i know you can enter a date max 1 year. But the rules say you dont need to change it unless you change your address for good.