Three people injured after a pickup truck collides with a motorbike in South Pattaya, truck driver allegedly racing prior to accident

webfact

22001-696x393.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Banglamung-Three people, including foreign nationals, have sustained injuries after a pickup truck collided with a motorbike in South Pattaya.

Emergency responders were notified of the accident on Sukhumvit Road at night earlier this week in front of the Big C store in South Pattaya.

The first response teams arrived at the scene to find a damaged motorbike and the pickup truck. Three injured people were found on the road.

Mrs. Boonmee Buathongsing, 47, had sustained severe head injuries. A foreign man and a female passenger, who were not identified by emergency response teams, were also injured. They were all taken to a local hospital for medical assistance.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/10/three-people-injured-after-a-pickup-truck-collides-with-a-motorbike-in-south-pattaya-truck-driver-allegedly-racing-prior-to-accident/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-10

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 2

From the article:

The pickup truck driver who stayed at the scene, Mr. Yutthana Supparakkiet, 30, told the associated Thai press, “I was in the right lane when the motorbike driver quickly changed into my lane without warning. I was unable to stop the collision, this had nothing to do with racing or speed.”

Yet witnesses said they saw you racing another agricultural utility vehicle at speed? ????

• Like 1