Error in Mor Prom data - incomplete passport number

rustinorman

How to have an error corrected in the "Mor Prom" application? The digital certificate that contains all 3 vaccinations shows my passport number - but one letter is missing. I am unable to visit the two different vaccination centers again. My certificate printouts show the correct passport number!

What shall i do?

Your advise is much appreciated

You can add/edit the number within the Mor Phrom app and it appears to flow through to the certificate.  I added mine a few days ago and just scanned the QR code for my one jab in Thailand and the passport number appears when I see the resulting certificate.

You need to use a scanning app.  Some have the ability to import a screenshot so take that first in Mor Phrom then read the screenshot.  My app doesn't have that ability so I took a screenshot, emailed it to myself, opened it on my laptop and read it from the laptop screen.

14 hours ago, treetops said:

You can add/edit the number within the Mor Phrom app and it appears to flow through to the certificate.  I added mine a few days ago and just scanned the QR code for my one jab in Thailand and the passport number appears when I see the resulting certificate.

My PP # was missing. Added it through the app, but it does not show in my certificate.

10 hours ago, rustinorman said:

The Qr codes in the app have disappeared!

I've seen them do that from time to time.  They'll come back.

3 hours ago, wimpy said:

My PP # was missing. Added it through the app, but it does not show in my certificate.

Did you add it through "Adding Vaccination Information" or through "Edit Profile"?  Mine was the latter and my certificate is for a single jab only if that matters.

27 minutes ago, treetops said:

Did you add it through "Adding Vaccination Information" or through "Edit Profile"?

I have added the correct pp number again in profile. That hasn't changed much. The certificate still shows the incomplete/incorrect number. I think that correction can only be done by the vax site.

Edited by rustinorman

38 minutes ago, rustinorman said:

I have added the correct pp number again in profile. That hasn't changed much. The certificate still shows the incomplete/incorrect number. I think that correction can only be done by the vax site.

Try the other one?  It's looking for a scan of your passport so maybe more "trusted".

6 hours ago, treetops said:

I've seen them do that from time to time.  They'll come back.

Did you add it through "Adding Vaccination Information" or through "Edit Profile"?  Mine was the latter and my certificate is for a single jab only if that matters.

Edit profile. Two jabs at the same location.

20 hours ago, Aforek said:

On your vaccination certificate, you have an ID number ( 13 figures) , it's this one you have to write in Mor phrom ( not the ID number of the pink card )  no need of passport number 

It's not necessarily a case of needing it, some of us want the passport number in the appropriate place within Mor Phrom as it may be of benefit at some point.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, merijn said:

The Mor Prom app on my Iphone is not opening at all anymore. (it closes straight away after opening)

Does anybody knows if this is the case because I'm outside Thailand at the moment ?

I just opened it fine and checked my certificate on my iPhone X. I mention the phone in case it is a problem with a specific version of the app.

Edited by BudRight

5 minutes ago, BudRight said:

I just opened it fine and check my certificate on my iPhone X. I mention the phone in case it is a problem with a specific version of the app.

Thanks, are you outside Thailand at the moment ?

I have a Iphone 13 Plus.

1 hour ago, merijn said:

Thanks, are you outside Thailand at the moment ?

I have a Iphone 13 Plus.

I turned on my VPN to the United States and then tried to connect the the Mor Prom app, but it crashed on loading. It worked when I turned off my VPN. 

37 minutes ago, BudRight said:

I turned on my VPN to the United States and then tried to connect the the Mor Prom app, but it crashed on loading. It worked when I turned off my VPN. 

I tried with and without VPN (Thai server) but without luck.

Looks like that i have to wait until I'm back in Thailand to see if it works again ????