Cryto Mining

Ripx89

Me(Thai) and 2 of my buddies(Foreigner) considering to kickstart a small project in Thailand running small scale Crypto Mining using prefab container.

Couldn't get information as foreigner (since i studied abroad since young so reading Thai is a no).

Planning to register either sole proprietary or partnership company considering that we will get couple of investor from abroad to expand.

So my question, anybody running crypto mining farm as foreigner or able to register partnership? Want to get rough idea how it works before i approach business consultant.

Thanks a lot

Sorry for posting but tried searching crypto related via search couldnt see any but i reckon there as quite a number of crypto topic back then.

• 1 year later...

Validating (overseas company).

Mining - Have looked at buying land on a river and producing hydro and then operating a BTC mining farm.

It's not worth mining with where electrical costs are and where they are going in Thailand (most energy is imported), unless you resolve the supply (generate), then it's pretty much a safe business move.

Have a mining op in Africa (hydro).