Workers’ skills being evaluated as Thailand seeks to export skilled workers to Saudi Arabia

webfact

4 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

IMO, we are going to hear of many such things that will be inflicted upon the Youth of Thailand in Saudi.

They are not exactly known for being Law abiding and honest

most will come back missing a hand i reckon

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

IMO, we are going to hear of many such things that will be inflicted upon the Youth of Thailand in Saudi.

They are not exactly known for being Law abiding and honest

"They are not exactly known for being Law abiding and honest"

Who do your mean; the Thais or the Saudis, or both?

7 hours ago, Al BB said:

I believe they are short of immigrant workers. They have (or Did Have ) the KAFALA system, which meant that workers needed a sponsor in KSA. Good Luck to them that go! And don't start thieving if you want to keep both your hands!

has the blue diamond guy still double handed ?

OMG, the level some expats can't wait to bash the Thai government at every turn is pathetic. No one is forcing you to live here, you don't like this country? GO HOME. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm thinking if I was a Thai guy working for low wages I'd think about this offer. They will probably make at least double maybe triple wages in Saudi. I'm just curious about the reason Saudi wants Thais when they have a steady supply of workers from India and probably Pakistan who I'd bet do and would work cheaper.

When I was there it was Filipinos and Pakistanis (similar numbers), Indians, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankans and other Arab countries.  Not sure why they feel the need to supplement these numbers with groups from Thailand now. I would have thought the lack of English was a negative. Have these other countries reduced their output, or is the KSA expanding super rapidly?

• Like 2