Thai Businesses Urged To Do Business In Viet Nam

Mid

Thai businesses urged to do business in Viet Nam

VNECONOMY updated: 12/06/2007

The Kasikorn Research Centre (KRC) said that Viet Nam is home to abundant reserves of raw materials and natural resources, offers low-cost labour and has improved rules and regulations to attract investment.

Source: Vietnam Agency

JR Texas: Please explain to me, in common language (no legal speak), why the business rules/regulations are better in Vietnam than in Thailand. I know the visa/business rules are pretty much "nuts" in Thailand. But are they really that different in Vietnam?

In the past Vietnam's tourism was hard hit because of the crazy visa rules..........maybe those rules have changed. Same for the business rules? Thanks.

Thai businesses urged to do business in Viet Nam

VNECONOMY updated: 12/06/2007

The Kasikorn Research Centre (KRC) said that Viet Nam is home to abundant reserves of raw materials and natural resources, offers low-cost labour and has improved rules and regulations to attract investment.

Source: Vietnam Agency

JR Texas: Please explain to me, in common language (no legal speak), why the business rules/regulations are better in Vietnam than in Thailand. I know the visa/business rules are pretty much "nuts" in Thailand. But are they really that different in Vietnam?

In the past Vietnam's tourism was hard hit because of the crazy visa rules..........maybe those rules have changed. Same for the business rules? Thanks.

Yes, the visa rules are a lot better. Thailand's used to be relaxed but this is not the case anymore. Vietnam is opening it's doors to us ferengyyyy LOL

google this issue and you will see.

Kankaroo