Man Utd v Liverpool in Bangkok: Tickets on sale March 10

webfact

9f4dbaf14b6b43e9abf9c5d5b0a825d4-696x392.jpg

By Jonathan Fairfield

English Premier League rivals Manchester United and Liverpool are set to play a friendly match in Bangkok in July.

The match will take place at Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok on July 12 and will form part of the pre-season schedule for the clubs which is set to see them tour Southeast Asia.

Event organiser Fresh Air Festival on Friday released more details about the match, news of which was first revealed earlier this month.

Fresh Air Festival CEO Vinij Lertratanachai said contracts have already been signed to host the game, titled “THE MATCH Bangkok Century Cup 2022”.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/thailand-news/man-utd-v-liverpool-in-bangkok-tickets-on-sale-march-10/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-02-21

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

As much as I'd love to travel from Chiang Mai to Krung Thep to see the match, ticket prices are a bit rich for this old dude ( a Liverpool supporter since 1970 ). Approx AUD $200 for the nose bleed seats and approx AUD $1000 for best seats.

WOW.

Be better spent on a little holiday 2 hours South in Hua Hin.

Watch the game in your suite overlooking the beach!

Less traffic and no hooligans.

Love to know how they justify those prices.

A ticket to a premier league game in the Kop costs between 1,600 - 1,800 baht

A seat in the main stand is top-priced at 2,500 baht.

(yes, I know, tickets are probably as rare as hens teeth).

I was thinking of taking my grandson, but not at those prices for a friendly match.

"Tickets will be priced between 5,000 baht and 25,000 baht.

Fans will be able to buy no more than four tickets per person."

I would take the wife & get a couple of good seats----but probably buy a new 65 inch TV instead.................................:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not long now i hope everyone who is trying to get a ticket will be lucky .

Looking at the 7000 baht a seat tickets 

Yes i know you can watch it on tv for free and tickets are a crazy amount to pay but most of us can spend that on a good night out and the bonus is you wont have a hangover or have lots of explaining to do .

Edited by kwak250
  • Like 1