Current restrictions in Pattaya ?

tgw

All the GGBs/nightclubs  are still shut and bars have to close at 11pm. Masks being worn in Malls. I am sure you could set up a BBQ, but if you were openly drinking beers late the police might well see if they can get you to pay up. Things are pretty open really. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, bbko said:

Not true, Plenty of Gogo bars on Soi LK are open, serving drinks and have lots of ladies, they just aren't dancing the same as before, but they will jump on stage fully dressed and dance around for a few minutes. Many of the GCs are open also.

Yes and a few on Walking St, but they aren't GGBs (as we know them)  are they. Not sure what they are, but are they worth the prices? Feedback I got was not. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Yes and a few on Walking St, but they aren't GGBs (as we know them)  are they. Not sure what they are, but are they worth the prices? Feedback I got was not. 

Well, I was commenting on your statement "All the GGBs/nightclubs  are still shut".  The doors are open, music is playing, the bars are serving drinks, ladies and are available for chit chat and more same like before. and the girls occasionally hop on stage and dance around in their sexy street clothes. 

To be honest there are really very few restrictions in Pattaya. The business lobbies have won the day .

Many establishments are openly violating covid restrictions without  fear of prosecution .Little wonder Thailand has reverted to level 4 with 18,000 plus infections per day .

4 hours ago, bbko said:

Not true, Plenty of Gogo bars on Soi LK are open, serving drinks and have lots of ladies, they just aren't dancing the same as before, but they will jump on stage fully dressed and dance around for a few minutes. Many of the GCs are open also.

These are restaurants, not Gogo's or GC's

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jippytum said:

Many establishments are openly violating covid restrictions without  fear of prosecution

One on Soi Diamond.

Haven't been there on my own this year. But a friend reported in detail about a week ago.

Not suitable for the forum.

9 hours ago, fulhamster said:

These are restaurants, not Gogo's or GC's

Have you been on LK Metro at night?  At least 5 gogos are open, music playing, drinks being served and ladies available.

Restrictions vs actual

No bars open - all bars open relabled as restaurants 

ATK before entry - yeah right, at most temp check ok

No GoGo's - see first point, now restaurants

Masks everywhere - except in bars

No alcohol before 11am or between 2pm and 5pm - enforced at Hooters and 7/11, all other bars serving no problem 

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bbko said:

Have you been on LK Metro at night?  At least 5 gogos are open, music playing, drinks being served and ladies available.

No, was down a couple of weeks ago in the afternoon and only a few bars were open.

Friends who live in the area say it's busier at night, but go-go's as they were are not open.

23 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Windmill on WS is open.  What else is there?

Don't tell secrets!! :biggrin:

I avoided to name any place.

LK Metro: after New Year when I was there some gogo places had an open door without the usual pole/music stuff.

Now it seems the doors are closed and the gogos open :smile:

So many bars and other places open but some desperately waiting for customers.

Even on Soi 7 there are a few big bar areas open and girls sitting and waiting.

Completely lacking  customers.

Pattaya and particularly Treetown/Soi Buakhao/LK are under daily "surveillance" of video bloggers.

Sometime they will bump into each other.

Edited by KhunBENQ

On 2/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, aussiexpat said:

Restrictions vs actual

No bars open - all bars open relabled as restaurants 

ATK before entry - yeah right, at most temp check ok

No GoGo's - see first point, now restaurants

Masks everywhere - except in bars

No alcohol before 11am or between 2pm and 5pm - enforced at Hooters and 7/11, all other bars serving no problem 

Did they give a date when this would stop or will they keep this to get rid of a lot of gogo and bars to change Pattaya?