90 Reporting

Dr Jack54.

Thanks

I'm a newbie to 90 day reporting. First time using this link.

I was able to register with your link. Received my password. Then filled out the the remaining info, but was rejected.

As a newbie do I have to report to immigration at Jomtien?

What documents should I bring with me besides my passport?

Do I need to make an appointment or can I just go any day?

Do immigration require photo copies.?

Thanks

TC.

1 hour ago, tomx2 said:

Dr Jack54.

Thanks

I'm a newbie to 90 day reporting. First time using this link.

I was able to register with your link. Received my password. Then filled out the the remaining info, but was rejected.

As a newbie do I have to report to immigration at Jomtien?

What documents should I bring with me besides my passport?

Do I need to make an appointment or can I just go any day?

Do immigration require photo copies.?

Thanks

TC.

Just stroll down Jomtien Beach Road till you get to Soi 5, then all the way down until you're almost at the dual carriageway and you'll see Immigration on the right hand side. Go through the courtyard and inside you'll find helpful officers. Go on a weekday. Mornings tend to be busier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skeptic7 said:

No appointment. No photos. Just your passport. Go about 30-45 minutes before lunch break or closing and is usually very quick. Last time was in and done and out the door in 5 minutes.

I'm not sure if it's the OP first report. He stated ....

"I'm a newbie to 90 day reporting"

Think he will need something to confirm his address. Perhaps a TM30 will cover it at Jomtien.

I remember my first ever report in Bangkok and I showed a lease.

OP, hopefully will confirm if it's his first.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tomx2 said:

How far did you get with the registration. Were you able to log in and complete a report? Did you get a email confirming the report was done or a rejection of it. I suspect you failed to enter one of the required fields if it was rejected. then.

It would help to know what the status of you stay here. Have you applied for a long stay extension of stay?

54 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

How far did you get with the registration. Were you able to log in and complete a report? Did you get a email confirming the report was done or a rejection of it. I suspect you failed to enter one of the required fields if it was rejected. then.

It would help to know what the status of you stay here. Have you applied for a long stay extension of stay?

I was able to complete the form. it was rejected due to all the fields were not entered.

44 minutes ago, tomx2 said:

I was able to complete the form. it was rejected due to all the fields were not entered.

Was the rejection done instantly?

After being submitted the rejection of it is or approval normally takes a while to get since it is done by a immigration officer during normal working hours and days.l

51 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Was the rejection done instantly?

After being submitted the rejection of it is or approval normally takes a while to get since it is done by a immigration officer during normal working hours and days.l

Yes rejection was done instantly

1 hour ago, tomx2 said:

Yes rejection was done instantly

So you have done a report in person previously?

This is what you stated at the start 

"As a newbie do I have to report to immigration at Jomtien?"

I read that as you have not done a 90 day report previously?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

So you have done a report in person previously?

This is what you stated at the start 

"As a newbie do I have to report to immigration at Jomtien?"

I read that as you have not done a 90 day report previously?

You are correct

I have not done a 90 day in-person or online previously.

13 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Your first 90 day report must be done in person or via mail.

Online not possible. 

Yepp, Same if you get a new Passport, first with new Passport can not be on-line.

But can you do online after your 90 days report has been "reset" by an International Flight?

Or does 1st have to be "off line"

42 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

Yepp, Same if you get a new Passport, first with new Passport can not be on-line.

It might be possible to do one now on the new onliner reporting system.

42 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

But can you do online after your 90 days report has been "reset" by an International Flight?

Or does 1st have to be "off line"

It could be done online it you do the report 90 days after arrival.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It might be possible to do one now on the new onliner reporting system.

It could be done online it you do the report 90 days after arrival.

I tried the new with my new passport and it was denied after an hour. Might have been because my Old passport was not in the new system. I had to go to CW. I try again in 5 years when I get a new Passport again. ????

I will try online 90 days after arrival. Hope it works

Hi.  I just got back from the Mueang Thong Thani immigration office (90-day report division) and may be able to help some others who are having problems with 90-day reporting online.

I had previously done my 90-day reporting by mail, but decided to do it online this time, following the same link as provided above.

It seemed to be going well:  I immediately received an email stating that “Your account has been successful created,” along with a password.

Then I filled in the information needed for the TM.47 form.  I filled in all the blanks marked with a red asterisk as “required.”

I submitted this and then quickly received an email showing the TM.47 form filled out with the information I had just provided, together with the message: “We have received your information successfully,” plus a reference number and my passport number and nationality.

About 24 hours later I was disappointed to receive an email stating: “Your application has been rejected.”  So I decided to go to the Mueang Thong Thani immigration office today to do the 90-day report and try to find out the reason for the rejection.

The immigration officer quickly processed my 90-day report, and then without my asking, he helpfully told me that the reason for my online rejection was that I had not provided the expiration date of my current stay.  Yes, I thought, I also didn’t recall having provided that information.

When I got back home I opened that 90-day report webpage and saw that there was a blank to fill in called “STAY VISA EXPIRE” (referred to in the passport as the “EXTENSION OF STAY PERMITTED UP TO” date).  However, on the 90-day report webpage, there was no red asterisk beside that blank to indicate that it is required information.

So, three months from now, I’ll try applying online again, this time providing the “STAY VISA EXPIRE” date.

By the way, I have a NON-IMM Visa B and am in the middle of a one-year extension.

23 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

I tried the new with my new passport and it was denied after an hour. Might have been because my Old passport was not in the new system. I had to go to CW.

I assume you have had your stamps transferred to your new passport?

Immigration should be able to update the online reporting system to show your new passport number. Doing one report at immigration give a reference that you have a new passport.