Covid Vaccine Certificate, not showing middle name

My UK Covid vaccine certificate doesn't show my middle name despite my best efforts to get the information updated with the department that issues the certificates. I've already applied for a second certificate, after the NHS confirmed my full name is registered with them but still the same problem. 

Has anyone else experienced the same issue and did it cause any problems for entering Thailand?

Thanks.

It shouldn’t cause any issues upon arrival in / travel to Thailand. 

But, if you are concerned simply edit in your middle name.

Most certificates are issued in PDF format, so this is easily achieved in Adobe Acrabat or foxit Pdf editor etc. 

( I had to edit numbers PCR certificates with missing info, also added my Passport # to my vaccine cert)

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

It shouldn’t cause any issues upon arrival in / travel to Thailand. 

But, if you are concerned simply edit in your middle name.

Most certificates are issued in PDF format, so this is easily achieved in Adobe Acrabat or foxit Pdf editor etc. 

( I had to edit numbers PCR certificates with missing info, also added my Passport # to my vaccine cert)

Thanks and as it happens I did that very thing on the download copy, I wasn't sure what info the QR code contained and had my doubts if that was a good idea or not. However, the official paper certificate that they send can't be edited of course. If the download and printed copy is accepted by the powers that be then what you've suggested is probably worth a go.

2 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Our id here in Finland be based on social security number not so much in name. You dont have same kind system in Uk? Just thinking you can show that detail if get some problem when enter Thailand.

That sounds like a good idea but I don't think they use that information here, on the certificates at least. 

22 minutes ago, getithere328 said:
2 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Our id here in Finland be based on social security number not so much in name. You dont have same kind system in Uk? Just thinking you can show that detail if get some problem when enter Thailand.

That sounds like a good idea but I don't think they use that information here, on the certificates at least. 

I've had 4 vaccines... 2 in Thailand (AZ and a Moderna booster), 2 in the Middle East (Pfizer before booster)

My vaccine cert from the ME did not have my Passport number on (only my residency iD), I am since no longer a resident and thus handed back my residency card - The Vaccine certificate has a number on it which now means nothing !! -

No one cares that I edited in my Passport number, and, if I change passport, I’ll re-edit in that number !

Recently a guy was prevented entry because his certificate didn’t state RT in front of the PCR...   Again, in that situation edit in the RT.

Ultimately, editing in missing information simply avoids giving ‘jobsworth box tickers’ an opportunity to create difficulties. 

I have an insurance document that states all my details / policy number / duration of cover / $3,000,000 of cover / no exclusion for Covid-19

It was nearly rejected at an airport because it doesn’t say ‘Certificate of Cover’.... 

So, I’ve now edited that so it says ‘Certificate of Cover’.

Edit in what you need - its the simple solution.

Edited by richard_smith237