Honda LPGA Thailand 2022

scubascuba3

• 2 weeks later...

Drove past on the way back from Burapha today...loads of cars in car park,stopped an asked an Attendant/Marshall/security and there is a Pcr Test on the way in....Pass that (as in not test positive) and you can go in.

Pretty sure the Golf co-respondent on here is right on top of the action....in which case expect the news to be double posted somewhere asap.

7 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Drove past on the way back from Burapha today...loads of cars in car park,stopped an asked an Attendant/Marshall/security and there is a Pcr Test on the way in....Pass that (as in not test positive) and you can go in.

Pretty sure the Golf co-respondent on here is right on top of the action....in which case expect the news to be double posted somewhere asap.

PCR not ATK? former usually 1000s baht

Coverage on Channel 36 (PPTV) …. and can switch to UK commentary.

I’m giving the Golf Channel Thailand a go for a month on AIS Play, as it was so cheap for the first month… and it doesn’t even have coverage of the Thailand Lpga tournament… and has endless re-runs of old torunements - seems to be worthless and on its last legs.

2 hours ago, coops said:

Coverage on Channel 36 (PPTV) …. and can switch to UK commentary.

I’m giving the Golf Channel Thailand a go for a month on AIS Play, as it was so cheap for the first month… and it doesn’t even have coverage of the Thailand Lpga tournament… and has endless re-runs of old torunements - seems to be worthless and on its last legs.

I was watching LPGA and Players on Thai Golf channel this morning, Sophon Cable 184, I'm surprised if there are different Thai versions. The LPGA wasn't on first thing, late morning

21 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Sarcasm alert?...............:unsure:

• Haha 1