Thailand Pass - Documents Update

KhaoYai

Warning to anyone who has already booked their hotel under the old rules but been waiting for the Thailand Pass website to be updated before applying.  You will need to contact your hotel and obtain a new booking confirmation letter before you can apply for Thailand Pass using Test & Go.

The updated Thailand Pass website states that the booking confirmation must include the antigen test kit.

Paid AQ / SHA Extra+ hotel reservation confirmation for 1 day (Day 1), and the booking must include the fee for 1 RT-PCR test, 1 ATK self-test kit and airport transfer.

https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Warning to anyone who has already booked their hotel under the old rules but been waiting for the Thailand Pass website to be updated before applying.  You will need to contact your hotel and obtain a new booking confirmation letter before you can apply for Thailand Pass using Test & Go.

The updated Thailand Pass website states that the booking confirmation must include the antigen test kit.

Paid AQ / SHA Extra+ hotel reservation confirmation for 1 day (Day 1), and the booking must include the fee for 1 RT-PCR test, 1 ATK self-test kit and airport transfer.

Has this been confirmed, cannot use original booking Thai Pass.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, gazzzz said:

Has this been confirmed, cannot use original booking Thai Pass.

Thank you.

You have quoted my post by copy & paste - just hit the quote button.

I know of one person that used their original hotel confirmation and their application was approved. But why take the risk? I e-mailed my hotel and got a new confirmation almost immediatly.