Looking For A Job In Bkk

Hi Folks, just moved to BKK after 20 years on Samui. I ran a Bungalow resort there for 12 years, then managed a bar for a year, where I specialized in Live Music and Entertainment and now here i am in the big city, at the grand old age of 52....don't feel it by the way!

I am computer literate and am able to do websites with Dreamweaver, and do accounts etc on Excel. Got my City and Guilds in all the basic Microsoft stuff, can drive, play music to a prof. level, speak 3 foreign languages, and don't need a big salary or Full time necessarily. Know the country and culture pretty well too.

I live in the Ramkamhaeng area. I have no teaching quals. but am willing to learn given the chance.

Anyone know of anything or can offer anything I'll be veeeeery happy! Don't mind working from home etc, as I have a good Int. Conex.

My wife is also seeking work having just got her degree in marketing from Rajamongkol University. Thai national, limited English, and an outward friendly and motivated personality, 24 years old.

Anything considered that's not immorally illegal!