Expecting Too Much?

! March has arrived and the TP application is still asking "less than 5Days' and 'More than 5Days'.  

As I have already indicated that I am returning to Thailand I cannot say less than 5Days and if I indicate more than 5 Days,then I have to supply details of Day 5  hotel, which of course,as we all know, isno longer required.

TIT

I did my Thailand pass just after 5pm on the 28th in the UK which was just after midnight and March 1st in Thailand. it never asked for the day 5 hotel just the first one. Did you tick the 'Returning to Thailand' option? I think that might avoid the issue of how long you're staying.

1 hour ago, ThaiAl said:

I just did the TP this morning, took me an hour, lost a lot of time converting all PDF's in JEPG's  (i.e. a 3-Page-PDF into JEPG) .... But they didn't ask me for the 5th-Day-stay

I also submitted my application at 10:15 yesterday (2Mar) and they had amended the application from last week.  Took me about 20mins to submit- I had prepared docs in advance  -and at 21:30 same day  received my pass.    

Can't complain about that!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

I also submitted my application at 10:15 yesterday (2Mar) and they had amended the application from last week.  Took me about 20mins to submit- I had prepared docs in advance  -and at 21:30 same day  received my pass.    

Can't complain about that!

I'm still waiting ????

I'm preparing for a trip to the UK next week & so trying to prepare for what I will need when I come back. 

So far I have made sure that I have JPGs of my Insurance Certificate & International Vaccine Certificate (from Mor Prom), I understand that I will need to book an SHA+ hotel for the 1st night, is there anything else that I need (I already have a re-entry permit for my Non-Imm O).  

Edited by Mike Teavee

9 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I'm preparing for a trip to the UK next week & so trying to prepare for what I will need when I come back. 

So far I have made sure that I have JPGs of my Insurance Certificate & International Vaccine Certificate (from Mor Prom), I understand that I will need to book an SHA+ hotel for the 1st night, is there anything else that I need (I already have a re-entry permit for my Non-Imm O).  

I.never put jpegs I took screenshots and dit it twice Entry 

13 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I helps speed process up if you also attached QR code.  Iappreciate QR code isalready contained on vaccination cert, but they also suggest you attach QRcode as well. Seems to have worked forme.

• Thanks 1