Lazada Cash on Delivery Not Working ?

YorkshireTyke

In the last few days I've tried buying items on Lazada with the COD option. When I click 'Place Order' I get an error message 'Payment Unsuccessful' and Pay Again.

It's been a few items with different suppliers, anyone made a successful COD order in the last few days?

• 2 weeks later...

LAZADA's English Websites have been a disaster ever since I started using LAZADA years ago. It got a bit better recently, however, what a lousy performance for a company owned by ALIBABA.
(Not much better than Thai Immigration  -  555)
Whoever is responsible should get a new job. 

• Thanks 1

Made a COD order for Zippo fuel lighter, it completed then gave me the error the OP is reporting, however when I checked the order it was approved for COD, that was Thursday, and the order was delivered yesterday with no issues.  It might just be a glitch in the system, I almost always order COD.  Shoppe is the only place I pay up front and have never had an issue.

It's down to the vendor as to whether COD will be accepted, not Lazada.

Lazada themselves do try to promote 'pay on order' as apposed to COD as a Covid preventative measure and a sensible idea it is too.

Edited by Moonlover

On 3/2/2022 at 10:34 AM, YorkshireTyke said:

In the last few days I've tried buying items on Lazada with the COD option. When I click 'Place Order' I get an error message 'Payment Unsuccessful' and Pay Again.

It's been a few items with different suppliers, anyone made a successful COD order in the last few days?

Paid in cash last Thursday