is PulseTV worth the money?

sleepwalker999

I've seen it mentioned a few times here on the forum so I was a bit surprised when I saw the 'channel list' on their website as it doesn't look all that extensive especially when it comes to sport. 

I would generally be using it for sport in particular football and rugby and some general UK tv.

• Like 1

I have had pulse tv for over 5 years it is great 10k per year just paid my yearly subs yesterday. Can not do with out it for i could not see my home team Leeds Utd lose each week MOT ????

Has also a great selection of new movies and tv shows = all the news channels from around the world all the sports one could ever need. You can pay monthly 6 monthly or like me yearly. Good luck you will not be disappointed.

There are many channels that are introduced for certain events.   For instance, Saturday Premier League matches, the early kick off will be on BT Sport, and all of the 3 p.m. matches on SuperSport channels (from South Africa).   Like others, I've had it for more than 5 years now and find it excellent value for the channel selection, quality of picture, and support when needed.   Out of interest, just went into Pulse on my computer (you get 4 different connections with the service, I have mine on a box to the main TV, my computer, and my phone) and looked at the 'Sport' category.   As I said, more channels are added for specific events, such as Payperview boxing/UFC etc (which are free).   The sports channels currently listed:

20220305_082302.jpg

20220305_082316.jpg

20220305_082332.jpg

20220305_082353.jpg

Pulse has been great for me - over 5 years now, without issues.  Their Customer Service is very good.  I requested a couple of movies and TV series and within 3 days, they had them.

Not many US channels, but almost everything you could want from the UK and Australia. 

• 1 year later...