I need to contact Amazon.co.uk. I have tried to answer an important email from them, they have not answered me back. I cannot find a way to ask them why they won't answer my email, they have answered me before now it has all gone quiet. 

They say they cannot accept incoming emails and not to apply to this message.

Does anyone know how I can contact them?

Another email address maybe? Thanks.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

the Amazon email you received is probably a phishing email, delete it unless you are expecting something from Amazon?

No, it says this email was sent from a notification only address, and I am expecting something from Amazon.

OK, I sometimes order from both Amazon.com (US) and also Amazon.co.uk.   I just when into the UK site which immediately recognised me, and the first thing that I saw was this banner.   So, do you have an account with Amazon.co.uk?   If so, log in and follow the advice below.

"Unexpected E-mail from Amazon? If you received an e-mail regarding an order you don't recognise, please check Your Orders in Your Account. If you can't find a matching order, the e-mail you received wasn't from Amazon.co.uk. Please do not click on any links on such emails. To report a suspicious e-mail, please forward the e-mail to [email protected] and then delete it. Please also note that Amazon will never ask for your personal information or to make a payment outside of our website (e.g. via bank transfer, emailing credit card details, etc.). You can get tips on safe online shopping from our Help pages and watch a short Help video on identifying phishing e-mails."

2 minutes ago, pagallim said:

OK, I sometimes order from both Amazon.com (US) and also Amazon.co.uk.   I just when into the UK site which immediately recognised me, and the first thing that I saw was this banner.   So, do you have an account with Amazon.co.uk?   If so, log in and follow the advice below.

"Unexpected E-mail from Amazon? If you received an e-mail regarding an order you don't recognise, please check Your Orders in Your Account. If you can't find a matching order, the e-mail you received wasn't from Amazon.co.uk. Please do not click on any links on such emails. To report a suspicious e-mail, please forward the e-mail to [email protected] and then delete it. Please also note that Amazon will never ask for your personal information or to make a payment outside of our website (e.g. via bank transfer, emailing credit card details, etc.). You can get tips on safe online shopping from our Help pages and watch a short Help video on identifying phishing e-mails."

None of that applies to me at all, and yes, I do have an account with Amazon, they owe me £199.75 and have offered to refund me, now they have gone all quiet, as I asked them to refund back into my bank account. I want to be able to contact them and find out how they intend to refund me.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

None of that applies to me at all, and yes, I do have an account with Amazon, they owe me £199.75 and have offered to refund me, now they have gone all quiet, as I asked them to refund back into my bank account. I want to be able to contact them and find out how they intend to refund me.

OK, if you log onto your account, you can go to their on-line 'chat' facility.   I used it a couple of weeks ago when an order I received arrived broken.   I found their service pretty good.   Typically for refunds it will be credited to your credit/debit card, whatever you used for your purchase.

Edited by pagallim

34 minutes ago, pagallim said:

OK, if you log onto your account, you can go to their on-line 'chat' facility.   I used it a couple of weeks ago when an order I received arrived broken.   I found their service pretty good.   Typically for refunds it will be credited to your credit/debit card, whatever you used for your purchase.

Are you saying you had a live chat only a couple of weeks ago? I tried that, they only had answers to their own questions, none of which applies to me. This has nothing to do with any purchases, it is to do with membership of Prime, they charged me for it by their own mistake which they have admitted to.

They used to have a proper chatline similar to Lazada which they have done away with.

16 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Are you saying you had a live chat only a couple of weeks ago? I tried that, they only had answers to their own questions, none of which applies to me. This has nothing to do with any purchases, it is to do with membership of Prime, they charged me for it by their own mistake which they have admitted to.

They used to have a proper chatline similar to Lazada which they have done away with.

Yes, I had a proper 'chat' with an individual, not auto responses.   Just went into my account again, and took a screen shot:

20220304_163751.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Can anyone please tell me how I can get in touch with Amazon.co.uk?

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you have the app try this, it gets you to the chat

Screenshot_2022-03-05-11-48-40-082_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-05-11-48-44-473_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-05-11-49-00-993_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-05-11-49-08-203_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping~2.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-05-11-49-17-285_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

Thanks. I have tried that in their website and there is no help, what I will do is get the app and try that, you have underlined it well.