Coffee shop recommendations for Iced Cappuccino please.

JimmyJ

Did a quick Gmap search of area ... damn expensive coffee there.  And not just 60/70 baht, more like 90 & up.  Guess not too surprising considering the rents to be paid.

I have hard time springing 50 baht for coffee, as usually nothing special, and 1/2 a serving of my morning cup at home.  But nice relaxing sweet tooth break when I do indulge.  Go more for the pastry than the coffee, as usually a disappointment.

4 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Good luck finding real iced coffee here. By the time you take away, ice, condensed milk, water, sugar, maybe you find coffee.

Bit of an oxymoron in itself.  Aside from the 'flavoring', adding ice to coffee, along with everything else, hard to call it a coffee.  Simply coffee 'flavored' would be more accurate.

Hard enough finding a good strong cup of coffee here, let alone purposely diluting it with ice.

I was educated by the GF who ordered something called Oliang yesterday. I tasted it and it seemed like iced coffee (she has always claimed the smell of coffee makes her sick ????). After some research, seems it is basically Robusto which is ground with corn,sesame and some spices and then brewed strong with added brown sugar.....but basically iced Americano with sugar as I could not detect any other flavor than coffee and sugar.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, howlee101 said:

As a coffee connoisseur, and willing to pay a premium price, I find the Nescafe 3-in-1 instant powder satisfying to my palate. ???????? 

My Mrs considers Nescafe to be the best. I refuse to pay the price and always buy supermarket brands whenever possible.

• Like 1