Chumphon immigration has moved where?

Thanks, but I looked at that place on the map with Streetview, and it's just a narrow country road with a few scattered houses.  No sign I can see of anything looking remotely like an Immigration office to me.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, roberta said:

Thanks, but I looked at that place on the map with Streetview, and it's just a narrow country road with a few scattered houses.  No sign I can see of anything looking remotely like an Immigration office to me.

Did you have  a look when those StreetView images were made??

street.JPG.05f31bff07ec0d8ad8c3c61835431818.JPG

42 minutes ago, roberta said:

It does show a building there until you zoom in for the street view.

image.png.55cd5763df0ea2f9dd7ef64160f17b06.png

Oh, yes, so it does.  I can see a building called "Government Office" in satellite view, but it disappears in street view - which is from 2016, when perhaps it was not yet build.  Great!  Now I know where it is.  Many thanks for helping.

But just to make it more confusing.  They still have the map for their old office on the website here:

http://www.chumphonimmigration.go.th/map.php

The old office was kinda small.  The redundant photocopy documents were up to waist level.