Best solid dating scene

On 3/14/2022 at 8:38 PM, Adumbration said:

Amazing forum this.  Posters are so bitter and twisted.

I said I have a good relationship, out roll the doom and gloomers.  She must have kids, I must be lying....blah blah blah.

Then I called out a member for his ridiculous statement that for a Thai girl sex is just like going to the loo.

Now there are numerous poster trying to assassinate my character.

Making up stories that I am a pimp.  Rolling out the old work permit and white knight chestnuts. 

Nitpicking a typo.

What a depressingly sad lot you are.  Its like all you just emerged from a bar scene time capsule from the 90s.

Fact is, I have a pretty good relationship with a Thai girl, she has two farms she bought with her own money (I have a usufruct over both in my name), I am the first guy she has ever been with and we have a pretty good life here in our little village.  Last night I went to sea and caught over 35kg of fresh seafood and I am just about to sit down to some tempura squid and veggies from our farm.

Trolls gotta troll.

As an old fisherman, what Cind of seafood did you catch, and what did you use to catch? 35kg is Alot, if you do not pick farmed seafood! 

Really nice how you call out all of us, and not poi t out some instead? 

????

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

As an old fisherman, what Cind of seafood did you catch, and what did you use to catch? 35kg is Alot, if you do not pick farmed seafood! 

Really nice how you call out all of us, and not poi t out some instead? 

????

I have always been an avid fisherman.  I live in a small (mostly muslim) fishing village.  I have some very good friends here that fish for a living.  It took them a very long time to trust a farang but I can now say that they are genuine friends.  They have their own boats (as do I) and we beach launch.  There are a number of small islands, reefs, and pinnacles within striking range.  They would of been impossible to find on my own, but my friends have showed me their spots.  Some of the pinnacles are not bigger than a table top.  If you are just a few meters out of place you will not catch a thing.  We use garmin gps system and fish finders.  We mostly fish all night.  Heading out from the beach just before sunset and returning early morning.  I do however also go out during the day if trolling lures for spanish mackerel, cobia, sailfish and barracuda.  We fish for squid with a special deep water technique.  We also bait fish the reefs and catch coral trout, red snapper, white snapper, and a number of other fish that I only know the Thai names for.

I have a large Samsung freezer that is now entirely full of squid and fish.  When the fishing (dry) season is over we will have (almost) enough seafood to last us through wet season.

Edited by Adumbration

2 hours ago, amykat said:

Why would you have a usufruct on your girlfriend’s TWO properties, that you say she paid for herself, before you, as well as your house …that makes 3?  Was that some negotiation …if you put her name on the place you paid for, you wanted something from her??

Actually I hold more than 3 usufructs.  But yes I have one on each of my GFs two lots.  No negotiation required she did it voluntarily.  

Hilarious how you blokes continue trying to find "the big secret".  Troll away.  Everything I have posted here is true.  If it upsets you because you don't have as good a relationship with your Thai partner that is your problem.  Not mine.

• Haha 2

On 3/14/2022 at 4:11 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

My first Thai GF left the bar to work as a maid. It was such a vile job that she went back to the bar as a service girl.

The GF of an expat I know here has just gone back to working in a bar rather than staying with him.  Despite him matching her earnings.  

Edited by Adumbration
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I have always been an avid fisherman.  I live in a small (mostly muslim) fishing village.  I have some very good friends here that fish for a living.  It took them a very long time to trust a farang but I can now say that they are genuine friends.  They have their own boats (as do I) and we beach launch.  There are a number of small islands, reefs, and pinnacles within striking range.  They would of been impossible to find on my own, but my friends have showed me their spots.  Some of the pinnacles are not bigger than a table top.  If you are just a few meters out of place you will not catch a thing.  We use garmin gps system and fish finders.  We mostly fish all night.  Heading out from the beach just before sunset and returning early morning.  I do however also go out during the day if trolling lures for spanish mackerel, cobia, sailfish and barracuda.  We fish for squid with a special deep water technique.  We also bait fish the reefs and catch coral trout, red snapper, white snapper, and a number of other fish that I only know the Thai names for.

I have a large Samsung freezer that is now entirely full of squid and fish.  When the fishing (dry) season is over we will have (almost) enough seafood to last us through wet season.

Where is that? Lanta?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

10k/month and free housing is all I'm prepared to pay.

If they prefer to sit in a bar and take on 'all comers' I'm OK with that.

But IMHO, life with me is a lot easier for a lazy (but pretty) woman.

I'm always amazed how badly many Thai people are at managing their finances.

Most of the working ladies, despite earning $$$$$$s, end up with nothing.

One of my woman's 'friends' managed to find and marry a wealthy American, bought her two expensive (5Mbht x 2) houses, cars, gave her money. And after stealing from him, gambling away his money, refusing him sex, cheating on him with a Thai guy (her real husband), ended up with nothing.

Silly cow! 

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

One of my woman's 'friends' managed to find and marry a wealthy American, bought her two expensive (5Mbht x 2) houses, cars, gave her money. And after stealing from him, gambling away his money, refusing him sex, cheating on him with a Thai guy (her real husband), ended up with nothing.

It is not just their fault.  The ease at which some farangs gift them these things condition them to think its a doddle and gravy train will go on forever.

So it is a nature (Low IQ and financial education) and nurture (idiot farangs, white knights and 2 week millionaires) thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

@BritManToo I will need to define "pretty" before I comment on this post.

9 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Actually I hold more than 3 usufructs.  But yes I have one on each of my GFs two lots.  No negotiation required she did it voluntarily.  

Hilarious how you blokes continue trying to find "the big secret".  Troll away.  Everything I have posted here is true.  If it upsets you because you don't have as good a relationship with your Thai partner that is your problem.  Not mine.

Please note, I asked you WHY did you do that, not for confirmation that you said it.  If you didn’t buy it, you don’t need to protect it.  If you don’t live there and have a place where you do live, you don’t need to protect that.   You have just clarified that they are lots, not buildings, and called them farms before.

If a child offers you her favorite toy, do you take it?  There must be a reason she felt the need to try to please you and also possibly does not understand the real meaning of what she has done.  

Anyway, why do you need that control??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My definition of pretty is under 35 years old, and weighing less than 50Kg.

I'd also add female at birth to that list, this being Thailand.

Female, younger than 35 and less than 50kg.  Not very rigorous criteria.  I can see why you are so happy here.

2 minutes ago, amykat said:

Please note, I asked you WHY did you do that, not for confirmation that you said it.  If you didn’t buy it, you don’t need to protect it.  If you don’t live there and have a place where you do live, you don’t need to protect that.   You have just clarified that they are lots, not buildings, and called them farms before.

If a child offers you her favorite toy, do you take it?  There must be a reason she felt the need to try to please you and also possibly does not understand the real meaning of what she has done.  

Anyway, why do you need that control??

Well I am quite sure she understands.  The female officer at the land office spent a good hour going over it with her.  And to be clear she has two separate blocks.  They have not yet been built on but are both red chanote.  But we have dug an artesian bore on one block (that has very good water) and connected town water and electricity to both blocks.  We have cleared the brush and undergrowth from both blocks and over the last 3 years have planted out mango trees, mullberries, pineapples, bannanas, coconuts, ginger, galangal, durian, pak wan, watercress, basil (multiple varieties), lemon grass, chilli (multiple varieties), lemon, lime, and some other herbs which I don't know the English name.  One of the blocks already had a big khanom tree on it. It was bearing fruit but the white ants were well into the roots so we felled it and had a macro remove the stump.  The other block already has a massive satore tree (don't know English name for this fruit) and a very mature and good fruit bearing longan tree.

Oh....and in relation to your question about control.  Bite me.  The minutia of my affairs are none of your business.

• Like 1

Interesting …so she did it because you promised to help her improve the land and use her name on the land/house you wanted to buy to live in, right?  But if she decides she wants to leave before 30 years, or you die, or you decide you want her to leave, she will have nothing …not even what she had when she met you??  And your little kingdom has increased along with all her hard work.

Seems like your number one criteria might have been to find someone you could exploit easily??

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Adumbration said:

The minutia of my affairs are none of your business.

and yet you continue to regale us with stories of how a rich Thai woman that owns property with no input from yourself is willing to give you some ownership over them, and how in between fishing all night, planting trees and digging wells on her land, etc you find time to oversee bars for absent owners despite never spending time in bars as a customer ( so how do you get to know the owners so well that they trust you with their finances ) and give English lessons to fresh off the bus village girls.

????

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I showed up to find that the (girls) were both in their 50s.  It is easy to describe what they looked like.  Just image you went to the dirt road back blocks of Nakon Nowhere and plucked two middle aged rice workers from the field and then put them in 120 baht frocks and second hand shoes.

You tell a good story, but that one deserves :intheclub:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My definition of pretty is under 35 years old, and weighing less than 50Kg.

I'd also add female at birth to that list, this being Thailand.

7 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Female, younger than 35 and less than 50kg.  Not very rigorous criteria.  I can see why you are so happy here.

Maybe not rigorous, but it's pretty much the same criteria that I start off from - and it's served me very well, thank you!

• Like 2

On 3/10/2022 at 6:41 AM, Adumbration said:

I have found that there is an irrefutable and direct correlation between the level of psychological homeostasis of a woman and the distance that she resides from me. 

So, since you claim I don’t understand how a usufruct works in Thailand, maybe you can explain how this would benefit your girlfriend?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, London Lowf said:

Maybe not rigorous, but it's pretty much the same criteria that I start off from - and it's served me very well, thank you!

Hmm... my criteria.

• Petite
  • No body hair
  • Maximum size 36-37 shoe size (I detest big feet on a woman)
  • Long straight hair
  • Good teeth and nice smile
  • Fresh breath and good hygiene
  • Smooth and firm skim with no moles or other skin blemishes 
  • Good proportioned breast in relation to body size, not to big, and definitely not silicone
  • Never had kids and does not want them
  • Has her own money and assets
  • Able to give and receive multiple orgasms

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Ummmm. Should that not be "we DRILLED" an artesian bore? What sort of English do you teach those newbie bar girls?

We....as in me, the GF and one other friend of mine dug it by hand.  The friend only helped on the last day or so because of the deep haul of the dirt.  I designed and welded up my own rig to dig the bore.  I made a hybrid design based on info I found online from various charity organisations that were into digging wells and bores in Africa and other poorer nations back in the 90s.

The bore is fully cased and has a full filter barrier of river pebbles around the outside of the casing.  It now provides beautiful clean water.  No salt present.  Works a treat on the farm but I have not had it tested to see if it is potable.

At the same time we were digging our bore, our closest Thai neighbour paid a contractor 89K baht to dig them a bore.  I watched the process.  They used a drill rig, and when they put the casing in they just cut a few haphazard slots in it with a grinder, and they did not insert any stones on the outside of the casing as well.

Two of three months after our and the neighbors bore were complete, we we working on the farm watering our plants and trees from our bore.  The neighbor sent his kids over to our place all of them with a bucket in each hand.  They asked if they could have some water because their bore was dry.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and yet you continue to regale us with stories of how a rich Thai woman that owns property with no input from yourself is willing to give you some ownership over them, and how in between fishing all night, planting trees and digging wells on her land, etc you find time to oversee bars for absent owners despite never spending time in bars as a customer ( so how do you get to know the owners so well that they trust you with their finances ) and give English lessons to fresh off the bus village girls.

????

The bar stuff was a decade and a half ago.  They all went bust...

You forgot to mention that I am also currently renovating and adding extensions to the house I am living in at present. 

Yes, I have a busy, rich and fulfilling life here in Thailand.  I am sorry that that offends you.

Edited by Adumbration
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1