Who Wants "mr. Rosner" To Give Up Third Person?

chinthee

Should Mr. Rosner give up "third person?"  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Up to him really.

One thing I have noticed however, is that most of what he says gets lost as the delivery is so tedious.

He may well be making some fascinating points, points I may agree with. Most of us, however, just read as far as... Mr Rosner, think twaaat and pass on!

Think I have looked at most of his posts today, and I cannot tell you one single thing that he said!! IMHO it's not a very good tactic if you want your opinioins aired!

Edited by Dupont

Up to him really.

One thing I have noticed however, is that most of what he says gets lost as the delivery is so tedious.

He may well be making some fascinating points, points I may agree with. Most of us, however, just read as far as... Mr Rosner, think twaaat and pass on!

Think I have looked at most of his posts today, and I cannot tell you one single thing that he said!! IMHO it's not a very good tactic if you want your opinioins aired!

But if you are just looking for attention ..... well this thread workd for him

and his reply .....

Personal Message

jeffrosner

You win, Today, 2007-06-13 17:19:42

Group: Members

Member No.: 41,594

You are the minority that gets it. Congrats.

--------------------

Mr. Rosner - Mild mannered millionaire playboy by day and church deacon by night. On the weekends Mr. Rosner works in a slaughterhouse.

just another troll

Edited by jdinasia

Up to him really.

and his reply .....

Personal Message

jeffrosner

--------------------

Mr. Rosner - Mild mannered millionaire playboy by day and church deacon by night. On the weekends Mr. Rosner works in a slaughterhouse.

just another troll

Mr. Rosner fought in the first Gulf War and he recognizes your type. He knew you would post a PRIVATE message and as such requests a moderator to deal with you appropriately. You took the bait, fell into the trap and then posted what I'm sure the rules say not to post.

Shame on you.

What part of PRIVATE in PM didn't you understand?

Edited by jeffrosner

Up to him really.

and his reply .....

Personal Message

jeffrosner

--------------------

just another troll

Mr. Rosner fought in the first Gulf War and he recognizes your type. He knew you would post a PRIVATE message and as such requests a moderator to deal with you appropriately. You took the bait, fell into the trap and then posted what I'm sure the rules say not to post.

Shame on you.

What part of PRIVATE in PM didn't you understand?

Maybe we can get a twofer here. pull the plug on both of them for crissakes.

man talking to himself me thinks

This dude is toast man. Isn't there any way for the moderators to reign someone like him in, or ban him or whatever?

Mr. Rosner is dismayed by chinthee. Mr. Rosner in good faith agreed that he would move out of the third person should chinthee make a poll. This flies in the face of what chintee wrote - change your mind son?

Ban? For what? Please state the infraction.

For the rectord jdinasia Mr. Rosner complained to the ever diligent and "fair" moderators about your breach. We shall see what we shall see.

Edited by jeffrosner

This dude is toast man. Isn't there any way for the moderators to reign someone like him in, or ban him or whatever?

Mr. Rosner is dismayed by chinthee. Mr. Rosner in good faith agreed that he would move out of the third person should chinthee make a poll. This flies in the face of what chintee wrote - change your mind son?

I'm not your son, Jack, probably your father. Do you really think anybody would trust Mr. Rosner's word to abide by any poll based on his disregard of all other social conventions seen on this board? Not likely. You lost your social currency long ago.

Why don't you give it up? You seem like a smart guy, with lots to offer in the real world. Let go of your fantasies and see the possibilities.

I'm not your son, Jack, probably your father. Do you really think anybody would trust Mr. Rosner's word to abide by any poll based on his disregard of all other social conventions seen on this board? Not likely. You lost your social currency long ago.

Why don't you give it up? You seem like a smart guy, with lots to offer in the real world. Let go of your fantasies and see the possibilities.

Interesting. 30 minutes ago you ask Mr. Rosner if he will stop using the third (third) person should you make a poll and the majority says yes.

Mr. Rosner agreed.

Then you make a faulty poll and decide that Mr. Rosner has no honour. You dishonor yourself with your actions.

Look in the mirror. You botched it big time.

P.S. - how funny is it that you yourself refer to Mr. Rosner as "Mr. Rosner" and not as "You"

ROFLMFAOAIFSJA

Edited by jeffrosner

Jonathan Winters was great. You obviously have good taste in comedians. I'm going to bed, but please as a favor to the rest of us, I would ask you to drop the third person personna. Can you do that?

Mr. Rosner will take it under consideration.

Jonathan Winters was great. You obviously have good taste in comedians. I'm going to bed, but please as a favor to the rest of us, I would ask you to drop the third person personna. Can you do that?

Mr. Rosner will take it under consideration.

Thank you.

Mr Rosner, do as thou will. You remind me of Mister Rogers from Mister Rogers' Neighbourhood.

I don't care if Mr Rosner wants to use the third person (maybe Mr Rosner is the writing-talking doll for Weho the ventriloquist). At least Mr Rosner knows how to spell and construct sentences.