Schools In Surin

prasatrandy

Wondering about schools in Surin. My kid (Thai) is moving back to Prasat after 4 yrs. of school in South Beach. He is fluent in english and sapeaks with no accent. He also picked up spanish while in Miami. He is also very computer literate. Looking for a school that might keep him challenged.

Thanks

Wondering about schools in Surin. My kid (Thai) is moving back to Prasat after 4 yrs. of school in South Beach. He is fluent in english and sapeaks with no accent. He also picked up spanish while in Miami. He is also very computer literate. Looking for a school that might keep him challenged.

Thanks

Hmm, well there is a new international school opening soon in Surin, with (I hear) Fillipino teachers, no natural english speaking teachers. They are plenty of other schools in Surin, but on how they can challange your child is questionable.

As for furthering his english skills you might have a problem with the current english teachers in surin. As with the influx of french, german and other nationalities teaching english, you might have more luck to try and get him to learn spanish. As he has probably already reached the pinnacle of english that he can do in Surin. :o

GOOD LUCK!!!

uh...that was helpful...not.

I think you might want to check into Sirindhorn School. They have a wonderful all English program there. I know one Australian guy there that is good and also Danny form America. They are professional and qualified. Danny used to own a cool cafe called the Rocket Bar in Surin.

For that program, you have to pay extra. But it will be worth the dough.

Cheers!