Train ticket from Cha Am to Bua Yai and status of cha am new train station building?

miketu

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy train tickets from Cha Am to Bua Yai, and how do I buy them and where ?   I understand that I would change trains at least one time in Bangkok and then to Bua Yai,  but I can't find a site online to buy the tickets.   A a ticket website said no tickets found when searching for Cha Am to Bua Yai or Hua Hin to Bua Yai train tickets.   And when visiting the train station they just stare at you to indicate that the station is closed and you can't buy tickets there even though trains still stop in cha am.  Thanks

Have you gone to the CA station to ask, as would think they would be able to sell the tickets.

At worse, guess you'd need to buy point to point tickets; CA to Bang Su to BY.  Though that does sound a bit silly, not be able to buy S & NE line tickets at same time.

Checking SRT schedule, and it won't show CA - BY, but point to point via BKK, no prob.

image.png.b35779a25c9e1fef2d6ed2f951ab8746.png

Screenshot (360).png

Edited by KhunLA

On 3/1/2022 at 5:42 PM, ubonjoe said:

It is not down. Its security certificate expired on the 27th.

I assume you are getting this message or similar,

image.png.7fd89dfc08fde0c9589325f6257d9249.png

If you click advanced you can bypass the security certificate problem.

17 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Have you gone to the CA station to ask, as would think they would be able to sell the tickets.

At worse, guess you'd need to buy point to point tickets; CA to Bang Su to BY.  Though that does sound a bit silly, not be able to buy S & NE line tickets at same time.

Checking SRT schedule, and it won't show CA - BY, but point to point via BKK, no prob.

image.png.b35779a25c9e1fef2d6ed2f951ab8746.png

Screenshot (360).png

Thanks KhunLA, i was at the CA train station about two or three weeks ago for a different route and they said they couldn't sell tickets. they're building a new building and things are kind of upside down there now.   Do you have the link for the SRT schedule site that i could go to see about getting tickets there?  thanks

4 hours ago, miketu said:

Thanks KhunLA, i was at the CA train station about two or three weeks ago for a different route and they said they couldn't sell tickets. they're building a new building and things are kind of upside down there now.   Do you have the link for the SRT schedule site that i could go to see about getting tickets there?  thanks

https://www.dticket.railway.co.th/DTicketPublicWeb/home/Home