90 days report...will using an agent block me in future on-line?

Ive tried twice in 6 months to do the 90 day with On Line. All have been failures and there are no caveats such as getting a new pp.

In the end I decided to pay a reliable and inexpensive agent. Her fee was the same as 2 cabs to MTT.

Several days ago I tried the online method again but nothing has come back. Should I wait longer---i still have 9 days to spare (?). On past performance, waiting did me no good and I was rejected on the second use of an agent.

Tomorrow I will just use the agent by EMS again. I won't risk a fine.

Eddy 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Using an agent would not block you from doing a online report unless they are using a different address than you are when submitting the report.

You should wait a few days to get the approval of your report. It might take 5 days or more at some offices.

I assume you used the new online reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

You will not be fined unless the report is done more than 7 days after the report date.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Using an agent would not block you from doing a online report unless they are using a different address than you are when submitting the report.

You should wait a few days to get the approval of your report. It might take 5 days or more at some offices.

I assume you used the new online reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

You will not be fined unless the report is done more than 7 days after the report date.

So, can one do the online method at late as 7 days after after report date just as they can in person.  I do understand one has to be careful & count /include not only the due date (day 1) but also all weekends & holidays in the 7 days.

46 minutes ago, OneZero said:

So, can one do the online method at late as 7 days after after report date just as they can in person.  I do understand one has to be careful & count /include not only the due date (day 1) but also all weekends & holidays in the 7 days.

You cannot do the report online after the report date. It can only be done in person.

I was only trying to make it clear there is no fine for being late until after the 7 days.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

It seems to have changed.

I was using an agent outside of BKK for 1 year.

This time I was getting a lift to main Immig. but they pulled me over to another desk, saying to me NO CHANGE OF PROVINCE, and I was fined 800b.

Eddy