Retirement Visa by the 65K thb method

On 3/16/2022 at 1:54 PM, Thingamabob said:

....all of which goes to prove that a retirement extension backed by 800k deposited permanently in an account in your name only is the easiest way to go.

agent is the easiest way to go

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 1:32 PM, fredscats said:

not this year you wont

Can you publish the new Immigration order in this respect.
Strange because just renewed for a disabled expat earlier this month using 12 x 65K overseas transfers.

31 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

I suppose especially when you don't know how to do it yourself, or don't meet the financial requirements.

biggest advantage is not tying up 800k in a Thai bank account getting zero interest. the opportunity cost of tyng those those funds up for a youngster like me is too high to even bear thinking about.

Edited by Lemsta69
typo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

biggest advantage is not tying up 800k in a Thai bank account getting zero interest. the opportunity cost of ring those those funds up for a youngster like me is too high to even bear thinking about.

That's your excuse and your sticking to it.

On 3/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, fredscats said:

Good luck on that one

I've been doing aprox 80k monthly Wise transfers from my US bank to my Bangkok Bank for the past 6 months and always get the code showing it's an international transfer (FTT). 

Like a few others mentioned, I have no desire parking 800k/$24,000 USD in a Thai bank making next to nothing on interest, there's better ways to make my money work for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...