Thailand pass not get after 8 days

On 3/21/2022 at 11:54 AM, Jimbo53 said:

I have just called the TP people (+66 25728422) and after several attempts got on to someone to ask for an update of my application , he says ,can't do that I must call the Department of Disease Control on +66 2 590 3916 which doesn't answer , I sent an email to [email protected] , was waiting for it to bounce back but it hasn't so lets wait and see what happens , what a stuff up from the TP people .

• Thanks 1

My agent applied 14 March and I’m still waiting (22nd) today.  I fly on the 28th.  I’ve sent a message to both the email and Facebook addresses that other posters have kindly shared.  Will let this string know when (or if) it materialises.

Best wishes, all

AP

• Thanks 1

Mine has just arrived evening of 22nd (I’m in Singapore presently); applied 14th, scheduled to arrive 28th.  My agent emailed them today and I sent a Facebook message and emailed (including email address, DOB, passport number, date of application and proposed date of entry and the usual “pleases” and “thank yous”), so it appears that that really does help.

My agent also said to make sure your PCR test says RT-PCR as they can apparently get funny.

Best of luck everyone.

AP

Edited by Atomic Punk

14 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

I used a broker second time cost about B3000 got the pass in 5 hours.

I just used one using a broker  and it took 40+ hours and turned out that when scanned it said "rejected".  Discovered only at check-in at the airport as never occurred to me to scan the QR.

I had received a second email from the broker 2 days after the first and identically worded (TP has been approved...) so assumed it was just a duplicate mailing. Turned out (lucky that I hadn't deleted it) the attachment to the second email scanned saying "approved" while the prior one said "rejected".

I have no idea what went on but certainly wasn't very happy with the broker service.  If they sent the 2nd email because they knew there had been a problem with the first pass they should have told me.

35 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I just used one using a broker  and it took 40+ hours and turned out that when scanned it said "rejected".  Discovered only at check-in at the airport as never occurred to me to scan the QR.

I had received a second email from the broker 2 days after the first and identically worded (TP has been approved...) so assumed it was just a duplicate mailing. Turned out (lucky that I hadn't deleted it) the attachment to the second email scanned saying "approved" while the prior one said "rejected".

I have no idea what went on but certainly wasn't very happy with the broker service.  If they sent the 2nd email because they knew there had been a problem with the first pass they should have told me.

I did not scan my vaccination certificate.. i attached the document itself, was i supposed to scan it?

2 minutes ago, tezzaaa said:

I did not scan my vaccination certificate.. i attached the document itself, was i supposed to scan it?

I was not referring to vaccine document. I was referring to the Thailand Pass itself. It has a QR code which can be scanned (and will be, at the check in counter and again on arrival in Thailand). I received one, attached to  email saying pass was approved, and never thought to scan it myself -- after all why send it to me if not approbved? And the email it was attached to clealry said, approved.  At check in counter, scan showed it saying Pass rejected, not approved.

Hi All, I actually just got my pass... but just to let you know I did not get any email whatsoever (I checked my junk folder also). So keep checking on their website using the reference they gave you. FYI i did the application last tuesday just before midnight UK time...

After 8 days my Thailand Pass was not issued and still "reviewing". I sent them an email and within 5 hours the Thailand Pass was issued. Coincidence or not I don't know. A friend applied for his Thailand Pass through one of the "agencies" and his was returned approved within 24 hours. 

54 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

After 8 days my Thailand Pass was not issued and still "reviewing". I sent them an email and within 5 hours the Thailand Pass was issued. Coincidence or not I don't know. A friend applied for his Thailand Pass through one of the "agencies" and his was returned approved within 24 hours. 

Can you please share the email address you used (3 have been mentioned in this thread & I'm not sure which one gets a response/result).

Thanks

MTV

On 3/21/2022 at 7:57 AM, Kal I Sin its fun said:

I am in a similar situation, have all the required evidence of Vaccination, paid SHA+ hotel, Paid flights, Thai based insurance and 60 day visa approved by Thai embassy in London. Check status every day and just shows reviewing. Flying 26/03. Getting concerned now. You’d think TAT would be kicking <deleted> to sort this if they truly want people to come to “The Land of Piles of Paperwork”. I’m starting my email enquiries today ????????
p.s ludicrous that one has to have all the above paid for and in place before approval. If they turn down the application, over £1,000 down the toilet.????

Emailed the address shown on status check web page and although no reply, when checking again after 12 hours the application was approved. Now I just hope (as it is pretty much lucky dip) the PCR test pre and on arrival are negative. Then it’s 3 months where I want to be for me.

Good luck everyone with your applications.????????