90 day report after renewing "retirement" extension.

I recently renewed my "retirement" visa for another year.   (non imm O-visa extension).

When I did this I assumed that my 90 day report countdown would be reset to zero on the day of my extension.  So I assume 90 days after the extension date ii will be dues again.  Is my assumption correct?  I've just noticed I didn't get a slip of paper with my extension telling me the date of my next 90 day report.

In general, Is there a way to check my 90 day report deadline online? 

There are only some offices that do your 90 report when you do your annual extension.

With no slip, I suggest that your 90 report was not done.

Which immigration office?.

Putting your extension aside, when was your next 90 report due? 

Edited by DrJack54

the 90 day reports are separate from any extension, so you need to report 90 days after the last report as shown on the slip the immigration office gave you, 90 days are only reset on a fresh entry into Thailand. only the first extension date of application  counts as a 90 day report

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steve187 said:

the 90 day reports are separate from any extension, so you need to report 90 days after the last report as shown on the slip the immigration office gave you, 90 days are only reset on a fresh entry into Thailand. only the first extension date of application  counts as a 90 day report

Correct.

However apparently Phuket for one makes a 90 report when you do your extension.

Don't know why. 

• Like 1

Oh.  Ok.  So my assumption was incorrect.  It's not the 2000Baht fine... It's the hassle of waiting at Chaeng Watthana all day to deal with it.

I don't suppose there's an online way to pay?  Or I heard rumour of a smaller visa office within Bangkok?? 

8 hours ago, inasia said:

Oh.  Ok.  So my assumption was incorrect.  It's not the 2000Baht fine... It's the hassle of waiting at Chaeng Watthana all day to deal with it.

Are you more than 7 days late doing the 90 day report. You should still have the receipt of your report that shows the date on it.

You will do your 90 day report and pay the 2000 baht fine at the Muang Thong Thani office.

8 hours ago, inasia said:

I don't suppose there's an online way to pay?  Or I heard rumour of a smaller visa office within Bangkok?? 

You cannot pay the 2000 baht fine online. There is no other office than Muang Thong Thani where you pay the fine and o the report.

19 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

when was your next 90 report due? 

Really the key question to answer, assuming you retained this information.

I think we're leaning towards the reality that you're past the next report date? If so, how far past?

Fewer than seven days? Proceed to MTT, no fine.

Not yet past? Try online reporting.

More than seven days? Proceed to MTT.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't read the entire post...

19 hours ago, inasia said:

I've just noticed I didn't get a slip of paper with my extension telling me the date of my next 90 day report.

Do you remember when you filed? How did you file? Mail, in person? Online? Third-party?

19 hours ago, inasia said:

In general, Is there a way to check my 90 day report deadline online? 

"Generally"? No. The old system is no longer available. And unless/until you've filed once with the new system, there would be no online record.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Sorry I didn't read the entire post...

Do you remember when you filed? How did you file? Mail, in person? Online? Third-party?

"Generally"? No. The old system is no longer available. And unless/until you've filed once with the new system, there would be no online record.

Sorry... I skipped a lot of the details.  I renewed my yearly extension at Chaeng Watthana in person on 2nd February.  My 90 report date was 19th February... So I am well past the deadline. 

(I guess there would be an online record, I I have done online 90 day reports previously). 

So I gather I'm due for a fun day out at Mueang Thong Thani.  I don't suppose I can book an appointment at a particular date and time? (I've booked appointments at Chaeng Watthana in the past and saved waiting around). 

34 minutes ago, inasia said:

So I gather I'm due for a fun day out at Mueang Thong Thani.  I don't suppose I can book an appointment at a particular date and time?

Yes you can.

If you skip making an appointment then the Que for ticket A (90 day report) isn't too bad..

Plenty of parking there if your driving. 

Edited by DrJack54

10 minutes ago, inasia said:

So I gather I'm due for a fun day out at Mueang Thong Thani.  I don't suppose I can book an appointment at a particular date and time? (I've booked appointments at Chaeng Watthana in the past and saved waiting around). 

You can make the appointment here: 

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/[email protected]/bookings/

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Buriram as well!

Yes that was mentioned in same thread as Phuket office.

So there's at least 2 stupid immigration offices. 

Most likely others also. 

Edited by DrJack54

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes that was mentioned in same thread as Phuket office.

So there's at least 2 stupid immigration offices. 

Most likely others also. 

Why stupid?

I personally like it, because on the day I get my extension the 90 day report date resets.

As soon as I get the new date I put it in my Calendar in my Phone which automatically syncs to my PC and 1 week before the report date I get an Alarm on my PC or my Phone!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJCM said:

As soon as I get the new date I put it in my Calendar in my Phone which automatically syncs to my PC and 1 week before the report date I get an Alarm on my PC or my Phone!

Up to you. 

The new online reporting system apparently sends you a reminder for your next 90 day report.

And best if immigration office keeps their nose out. 

The OP now has a 2000b fine.

He would have been ok if places such as Buriram  didn't create confusion.

90 day report has nothing to do with annual extensions.