Hua Hin Immigration Office

huainnews

Unless I missed it, I have not seen any mention of the fact that the local police in their wisdom have decided to relocate the

Immigration Office to a site nearly 7km from the town centre!

It is now situated at the very end of Soy 102 and apart from being inconveniet for their own staff will be a bit of a nightmare for any falang trying to locate it. Parts of the road are unpaved and constuction work at the many 'sardine' estates has left several parts of the highway badly potholed.

I hear that one man gave up trying to get there on his motor bike, the road only being really suited for 4w drive SUV's

Hopefully it will only be a temporary measure, I did hear that many more police have been drafted into the area, so they no doubt need the old offices for administrative purposes.

Unless I missed it, I have not seen any mention of the fact that the local police in their wisdom have decided to relocate the

It is now situated at the very end of Soy 102 and apart from being inconveniet for their own staff will be a bit of a nightmare for any falang trying to locate it. Parts of the road are unpaved and constuction work at the many 'sardine' estates has left several parts of the highway badly potholed.

I hear that one man gave up trying to get there on his motor bike, the road only being really suited for 4w drive SUV's

Hopefully it will only be a temporary measure, I did hear that many more police have been drafted into the area, so they no doubt need the old offices for administrative purposes.

moved because old office to small to cope with the ammount of farangs living here

moved because old office to small to cope with the ammount of farangs living here

Not much bigger, thr office space probably being the lounge amd bedroom of a converted estate house. Eight staff on hand but I had to wait ten minutes as only three were dealing with customers.

• 2 weeks later...