Thailand launches Flexible Plus Programme offering privileges for foreign investors

webfact

59 minutes ago, welshguy said:

Like the proverbial broken record!

T.A.T. coming out with yet more garbage!

ASEAN Now you mean ?

I believe pretty much the same original article (from TAT press release) was published and already discussed on here on 10th March. I guess the web today is all about driving clicks and traffic and this is linking to a different site, which has decided to re-print the article. 

In fact, I can see in today’s ASEAN Now ‘news’ a large number of re-hashed stories from the past couple of weeks or so and limited new content. 

Perhaps the ASEAN Now news compiler could be a bit more discerning and avoid bombarding members with repeated versions of the same article ? News is meant to be well, ‘new’.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The Programme has been established to encourage foreign investment and to revive Thailand’s economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Bunch of clowns, that could not work anywhere else. Just imagine what upgrading from 2 million tourists to 40 million by dropping this immigration nonsense could do ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

If Thailand wants to improve foreign investment and bring in foreign money it needs to make those sectors in which foreigners may invest far more attractive than simply charging more….  It already had the ‘recipe’ to bring in foreign money with tourism, that also made competitive and attractive again.

Oh they never will.  The place is very corrupt as we all well know.  Why anyone would invest .01c there I have no idea - I wouldn't buy a condo, nothing.  But hey, it's only my opinion and to each their own.  

Let's face it - if you're white your price went up or down, dependent of if you're buying or selling - in that order.  

As I understand the text, it says: If you are under 50 years old, and not married to a Thai, and wish to stay long time in the kingdom without being forced to work on a work permit to cover your living expenses, but rather enjoy Land of Smiles full time, then you and your foreign family have an outstanding chance here, if you pay 1 million baht for an Elite Card-membership and has equivalent to a million US-dollars - or the real stuff - laying to no use in a drawer...:whistling:

Welcome to amazing Thailand...:jap:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, khunPer said:

As I understand the text, it says: If you are under 50 years old, and not married to a Thai, and wish to stay long time in the kingdom without being forced to work on a work permit to cover your living expenses, but rather enjoy Land of Smiles full time, then you and your foreign family have an outstanding chance here, if you pay 1 million baht for an Elite Card-membership and has equivalent to a million US-dollars - or the real stuff - laying to no use in a drawer...:whistling:

Welcome to amazing Thailand...:jap:

Amazing at trying it on and exacting the removal of money from the unsuspecting....Thailand the land of Nigerian Prince scams....

• Like 1