Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Late 90 day report ?

Featured Replies

I have been flooded out both cars soaked. Trying to contact immigration but no reply. I know after 7 days fine is 2000Baht. I would think there would be an exemption in a case like this but tit. I remember a poster in a similar situation, and they were told no problem if late but have to pay fine no exceptions. So my question is how late can it be? Can I not do a report this time and do the 90 day report next time and just pay fine then or will there be problems?

THANKS

The fine is 2,000 baht whether you're one day late or 11 months late.

22 minutes ago, walt1 said:

Can I not do a report this time and do the 90 day report next time and just pay fine then or will there be problems?

No.

You will need to attend immigration in person and pay 2000b

I'm currently having missed two and next week doing annual extension will do 90 report and pay 2k fine.

Why can't people do it online? they even send you an email when it's due to be done

36 minutes ago, walt1 said:

I have been flooded out both cars soaked. Trying to contact immigration but no reply. I know after 7 days fine is 2000Baht. I would think there would be an exemption in a case like this but tit. I remember a poster in a similar situation, and they were told no problem if late but have to pay fine no exceptions. So my question is how late can it be? Can I not do a report this time and do the 90 day report next time and just pay fine then or will there be problems?

THANKS

I've been late once. Offered the 2,000 baht. IO offered the receipt. I waved off the receipt, and he gave me 1,000 baht back.

Kahp kuhn kahp!

5 minutes ago, visalady said:

Why can't people do it online? they even send you an email when it's due to be done

If you make trip abroad the first 90 report after return must be done in person or via mail.

Online not possible

45 minutes ago, walt1 said:

I have been flooded out both cars soaked. Trying to contact immigration but no reply. I know after 7 days fine is 2000Baht. I would think there would be an exemption in a case like this but tit. I remember a poster in a similar situation, and they were told no problem if late but have to pay fine no exceptions. So my question is how late can it be? Can I not do a report this time and do the 90 day report next time and just pay fine then or will there be problems?

THANKS

There are no problems or issues down the line other than the 2000 baht fine, they do not make exemptions. you have up to 7 days after your report date where there is no fine after that 2000 baht, it will not effect your next extension of stay etc

  • Author

Thanks for the feedback. If there are no problems with immigration I see no point in going now. As to why I don't use online I live in the sticks and use the in person to have an excuse to visit the big city. I guess I will in the future but not next time as will have to pay fine.

33 minutes ago, visalady said:

Why can't people do it online? they even send you an email when it's due to be done

Easier said than done if your immigration office gleefully rejects it for no apparent good reason, as happened to me last time!😡

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

  • OJAS

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.