Liverpool, Manchester United confirm Bangkok friendly match, tickets on sale April 2

webfact

LiverpoolManchester-UnitedBangkok-696x391.png

Image: Liverpool FC

By Jonathan Fairfield

Premier League rivals Liverpool and Manchester United have now confirmed they will play a pre-season friendly match in Bangkok in July.

The Old Trafford club will meet Jurgen Klopp’s side in the ‘THE MATCH Bangkok Century Cup 2022’ which will be played at the Rajamangala Stadium on July 12.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

The holding of the match was confirmed at a press conference held at Siam Paragon on Mar 31, which was attended by former players Andrew Cole and Phil Babb.

Both teams are expected to bring full strength squads to play in the match.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/thailand-news/liverpool-manchester-united-confirm-bangkok-friendly-match-tickets-on-sale-april-2/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-04-01

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Cheap seats B5000. Rather drop B2000 at a bar and choose my own squad of full strength "players" trying to score on me! :post-4641-1156694572:

Probably better off investing the B5000 in a 2nd hand ps4, a copy of some football game and play the match yourself

2 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Probably better off investing the B5000 in a 2nd hand ps4, a copy of some football game and play the match yourself

Of course playing with oneself is often an alternative , but then no difference to those folk paying stupid money for a ticket ????

Edited by Excel

1 hour ago, Excel said:

Apparently Jurgen Klopp will be promoting his own brand teeth whitener and whoever Man U's new manager is by then will be promoting himself as the clubs saviour ????

I would go but I have to wash my hair that day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Apparently Jurgen Klopp will be promoting his own brand teeth whitener and whoever Man U's new manager is by then will be promoting himself as the clubs saviour ????

I guess it'll be a B team or some such but we might wander up to BKK for the evenings entertainment.

Yep he got the Hollywood white #1 grade crowns that's for sure lol ????

Ya gotta wack the ol' sunnies on when someone with these opens their mouth hahaha ???? ridiculously unnatural.

Me, I have grade 3 white, lovely natural white they are too ... not neon-sign ridiculousness. He's a funny b.gger though and expresses some hilarious things!

Edited by Tropposurfer
  • Like 1

cheapest seat 5,000 baht that’s two weeks wages to the average working Thai I can see the stadium being half empty at least ! As a life long LFC supporter and a season ticket holder prior to moving to Thailand  I won’t be going I will watch it on LFCgo tv  £45 per year .

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

As long as it keeps growing [which it does] I don't mind the bleached colour look.

Oh NO, I was thinking of all those Thais, who you'll meet in old ages with black hair.

I myself prefer the natural look. Same as you..

23 hours ago, crazykopite said:

I can see the stadium being half empty at least !

Someone with your background experience as you have outlined, should know better - This match will be a guaranteed sell out - They only went on sale from 10.00am & all the cheaper tickets have gone already.

No joke mate, they are selling out fast - I reckon they will be all gone by Monday - I sent a couple of emails back home to a few of the boys to try & get me one but it seems that both our clubs have no say in the prices -  Looks like i could be on the Jib for this one.

5000, 7000, 12000, 25000 tickets all long gone - United & Liverpool have kept a couple of sections free for themselves - But you need a code - I just managed to grab a 7000 baht brief in the United end ????.

Anyone still need a ticket, let me know & I'll sort you out the code.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:56 AM, Excel said:

Not too sure they are his teeth......I think he just borrows them from Firmino

• Haha 1

A lot of tickets in the hands of touts now. Add in all the freebies for corporates and VIPs and it will be interesting to see the prices outside on match day (well, more like on social media the days before). 

Edited by KhaoNiaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...