Has anyone used CarSome before?

R0birt

I saw ads on the BTS for the car website Carsome.co.th

They appear to be an "e-com business" selling cars in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. They buy and sell used cars and their site says they offer warranty for 1 year and that all their cars are checked to be working fine using some 175 point checklist. The Thai version of their site has no English but if you visit the Malaysia version it's pretty much the exact same but it has English.

I am wondering if anyone has bought a car from there, as an expat the site looks friendly enough and they offer a 1 year warranty but looking for feedback from others as I cannot see too much as they look kind of new.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dont know how old you are, but in my experiences, all is just an add.

They SAY all those things to sell. And that is with everything, no matter it is a dealer or what or even a government.

They just say and when you are in trouble, they say different, like its your own fault or its wear or whatever excuse they can find. 

Also the so called feed back from customers on THEIR site, they can easily make it them selves.

With all you do and buy, you have to be critical yourself and hoping you are lucky.

You can google for reviews and this is one site https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4676306/all

Then you have already somthing to go on