British rocker joins Thai musician in viral video on TikTok

webfact

13 hours ago, Wildliferescue said:

Great voice, great song! I can't wait for the old farang immigrants to start complaining that he has no work permit! 

They did already and by the way how many farang immigrants do you know? Most farangs here are on some sort of a visa and not immigrants

Edited by Meat Pie 47

18 minutes ago, Harveyg said:

The young man has good energy and the song fits him. However, I’m not sure how many years he can keep this up. You can see the veins in his throat popping out. He’s trashing his voice. And you can hear the hoarseness clearly near the end.

a Rod Stewart in the making..........hopefully....................

On 4/5/2022 at 1:23 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Neither are required but how could you ever know that, as a member of a Thai band, he doesn't have a WP?

I know he does not have a WP to beg in the street with those skills

Takes three brain cells to figure that out, exactly two more then what constitutes a unicellular organism floating in a Mill Lane pothole.  

Maybe he has a Thai passport.

4 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Said the person with no knowledge of music

Perhaps you didn't recognize the irony, but that would just make you more of a fool than i already suspect you are.

Taken at face value, that is a bold assumption from someone who hasn't attended any of the events I have promoted, spent an afternoon digging through my music collection (vinyl, CD or digital) or been by my side at any of the gigs I have attended in the last 30 years. I listen to anything I can, even more so since the advent of streaming and the purchase of a quality dac to round out my ever evolving sound system.  

Have you seen Nirvana, Nina Simone,  or Tom Waits live?  Not your thing? Then how about The Grateful Dead, Rush, The Who, the Stones or the Kinks, Bowie, Neil Young (admittedly i was in my teens for those) ? Something more modern perhaps?  Pixies, Ween, Pavement, Swerverdriver, Delite, Soul II Soul?  Hip hop? I went to an Asap Rocky show when I was last in the states, and I'm pretty fond of Belly. Prefer electronic (not EDM)? Then how about Orbital, Schpongle, DeepDish, Hot Since 82, Superflu, Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, or Maceo Plex. I really couldn't even list  1/10th the bands and DJs I have seen and, in many cases, met over the years.

Do please tell me what folk like you with "a knowledge of music" are listening to today? Perhaps Black Pink and that asshat  David Guetta speak more to your discerning palette?          

Edited by n00dle

14 hours ago, n00dle said:

Perhaps you didn't recognize the irony, but that would just make you more of a fool than i already suspect you are.

Taken at face value, that is a bold assumption from someone who hasn't attended any of the events I have promoted, spent an afternoon digging through my music collection (vinyl, CD or digital) or been by my side at any of the gigs I have attended in the last 30 years. I listen to anything I can, even more so since the advent of streaming and the purchase of a quality dac to round out my ever evolving sound system.  

Have you seen Nirvana, Nina Simone,  or Tom Waits live?  Not your thing? Then how about The Grateful Dead, Rush, The Who, the Stones or the Kinks, Bowie, Neil Young (admittedly i was in my teens for those) ? Something more modern perhaps?  Pixies, Ween, Pavement, Swerverdriver, Delite, Soul II Soul?  Hip hop? I went to an Asap Rocky show when I was last in the states, and I'm pretty fond of Belly. Prefer electronic (not EDM)? Then how about Orbital, Schpongle, DeepDish, Hot Since 82, Superflu, Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, or Maceo Plex. I really couldn't even list  1/10th the bands and DJs I have seen and, in many cases, met over the years.

Do please tell me what folk like you with "a knowledge of music" are listening to today? Perhaps Black Pink and that asshat  David Guetta speak more to your discerning palette?          

I did