Budget ear buds

Twigtom

Are these available here in thailand?

What is the price?

What is your budget for ear buds?

What is your primary application? Indoors, outdoors?

Maybe try a cheaper pair first, just to see if you like the concept? Something from Awei in the 400 - 600 baht range.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I won't buy buds again, battery doesn't last very long and the bluetooth connecting both buds can be unreliable sometimes vs traditional earphones that never have these issues

I love my jabra elite earbuds they were like 6000 bt nice batterlyife no connection issues and waterproof good for sports (that is why i bought them)

I think its important to know what price range you buy and read reviews before. I always expected buds to be a problem but i like them a lot more then i thought. Used to be a earphones / headphones guy.

53 minutes ago, robblok said:

I love my jabra elite earbuds they were like 6000 bt nice batterlyife no connection issues and waterproof good for sports (that is why i bought them)

I think its important to know what price range you buy and read reviews before. I always expected buds to be a problem but i like them a lot more then i thought. Used to be a earphones / headphones guy.

What's the battery life? and how many years do you expect the battery to stay good?  for 6,000 baht vs a few hundred for excellent wired earphones you'd expect them to be good.

59 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

What's the battery life? and how many years do you expect the battery to stay good?  for 6,000 baht vs a few hundred for excellent wired earphones you'd expect them to be good.

5.5 hours but never reallly tested that as i usually dont use them more then a few hours at a time. I expect 3 years or so. To think that wired head phones for a few 100bt to be good is crazy. I guess you and I have different standards when it comes to music. I don't go for cheap stuff especially not if i use it a lot. Wired headphones suck for gym work.

I've learned this lesson maybe 100 times here.

you REALLY get what  you pay for in Thailand, unless it's used then you can find value.

few hundred baht, it will break between 1 second and a few hours.  i got some cheap ones, they broke within the first hour but I hacked it and they ended up working for a few months.   but i had to "fix" them all the time.   

over 5000 baht, it will be good.  you will be happy.

apple website, spend the money.

if you only want to use it a few times, then go budget.

amazing the difference is quality from a few hundred to a few thousand.  

if you want to use it more than twice a week, just spend the money or buy cheap wired.  

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

5.5 hours but never reallly tested that as i usually dont use them more then a few hours at a time. I expect 3 years or so. To think that wired head phones for a few 100bt to be good is crazy. I guess you and I have different standards when it comes to music. I don't go for cheap stuff especially not if i use it a lot. Wired headphones suck for gym work.

5.5 hours would be rubbish for a trip to Bangkok and back for me. Yeah japanese earphones are good enough for me, work well, of course the buds are a fashion thing and are better for exercise so depends what you use them for, last thing i want is buds while cycling, not interested in the bone ones either

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

5.5 hours would be rubbish for a trip to Bangkok and back for me. Yeah japanese earphones are good enough for me, work well, of course the buds are a fashion thing and are better for exercise so depends what you use them for, last thing i want is buds while cycling, not interested in the bone ones either

I guess it depends what you use it for. For biking outside i certainly would not use any things. Too dangerous. For me earbuds need to be water resistant at least (sweat a lot) and I don't really care about fashion or not. For the longest time I never even considered them. That was until my GF had a pair of Sony ones and i wore and used them and was quite impressed. 

Then i started to do some research what would be good for MY use and ended up with these as they could be even submerged in water for a while. Not that i would do that but given the amount of sweat they do get wet. I got other bose buds with a shoulder strap too. Those last 8 hours or so.

But for fitness gym work the less wires the better. I found the really cheap ones that were only a couple of 100-400bt to have really bad sound quality and i am far from an audiophile.