Computer desk with sliding keyboard shelf - where to buy in Pattaya?

simon43

Has anyone seen this kind of desk for sale in Pattaya? Often, they are flatpack to assemble at home.  I don't want to visit lots of different home furnishing stores on the off chance.  So please let me know if you've seen it for sale in a specific store.  Thanks!

1- HomePro has them but IMHO low quality

2- As said OfficeMate (are they still located near Big C south Pattaya??)

3- Index. But the ones at Index have a premium price

We bought one at index for our old house and they came and assembled it, and it's still oke 7 years on!

13 minutes ago, MJCM said:

1- HomePro has them but IMHO low quality

2- As said OfficeMate (are they still located near Big C south Pattaya??)

3- Index. But the ones at Index have a premium price

We bought one at index for our old house and they came and assembled it, and it's still oke 7 years on!

Same. Heavy as well, feels like solid wood, not cheap compressed sawdust.

Note, I only said 'feels' like, before we get the usual 'can't buy solid wood here' brigade spouting forth.

If you like it buy it.

But in my experience often those keyboard trays are not stable. And that makes if difficult to work on them.

I always use my keyboards in any office on the desk with lots of room to lay down the hands and a stable surface. But maybe that's only me.

• Like 1

I know it isn't the question you asked, but have you taken a look in Lazada? I just did and spotted a desk with a keyboard drawer.

Mind you, last time I ordered a flatpack from them, a shoe cupboard, it defeated me. The Thai instructions and poor details drove me into a right hissy fit and I ended up breaking some bits and throwing it out.  Age is not my friend.....

Edited by jacko45k

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I know it isn't the question you asked, but have you taken a look in Lazada? I just did and spotted a desk with a keyboard drawer.

Mind you, last time I ordered a flatpack from them, a shoe cupboard, it defeated me. The Thai instructions and poor details drove me into a right hissy fit and I ended up breaking some bits and throwing it out.  Age is not my friend.....

Yes I did look at Lazada, but only found such a desk suitable for a child's height.

48 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Yes I did look at Lazada, but only found such a desk suitable for a child's height.

Lazada is also selling drawers to mount on a normal desk that have a sturdy plate as a pull-out drawer. Was considering it but my desk is too low for comfortable use.

Example: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/clamp-on-26x12-i2444875233-s8473548225.html