Vaccine Certificate Question

problemfarang

Hi guys,

So i have this Thai Mor Prom mobile app for the vaccine info. 

Many countries including Thailand wants to see your 2-3 vaccines certificate or whatever its called when you are entering a country. And i read in many posts people say 'hard copy'. 

In my app i have this Digital Health Certificate option and then covid-19 vaccine certificate. There i can see all my vaccines dates, info, etc.

So my question is, is this enough if i print this out somehow and show to the immigration when entering any country? Or i should go to a hospital and ask them to print it for me? Or is it enough just show them the app info from my mobile? If non, how to get that certificate.

thanks

Edited by problemfarang

On the Mor Prom App in the bottom left there is an ‘international vaccine certificate’ tab. 

Select that and apply for an international Vaccine certificate - that will be in English and show all your vaccines to day (IF your vaccines were received in Thailand, you can’t add vaccines received overseas to this). 

There is no need to go to hospital have have them sign an print out of your vaccines (unless your vaccines don’t show up on Mor Prom). 

[Note: this is not the yellow book - which isn’t really needed].

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why not take a screen shot and print it out yourself?   If the QR code is sharp, it should be be as good as a hospital printed copy.     

Or get the Covid Passport the govt will make for you.   

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

On the Mor Prom App in the bottom left there is an ‘international vaccine certificate’ tab. 

Select that and apply for an international Vaccine certificate - that will be in English and show all your vaccines to day (IF your vaccines were received in Thailand, you can’t add vaccines received overseas to this). 

There is no need to go to hospital have have them sign an print out of your vaccines (unless your vaccines don’t show up on Mor Prom). 

[Note: this is not the yellow book - which isn’t really needed].

I think this is what i will do. Although i just want to be sure that i dont need that yellow book when im entering any country including thailand. Thanks

3 hours ago, problemfarang said:

Many countries including Thailand wants to see your 2-3 vaccines certificate or whatever its called when you are entering a country. And i read in many posts people say 'hard copy'.

There should be no problem showing your phone, I have done that in the UK.

It is worthwhile however to have a hard copy. I have been caught out twice with the app not opening because they had done an update, belt and braces so to speak.

As has been suggested the better option would be to get the International certificate which you can then print off from your phone.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cnx1204 said:

Why not take a screen shot and print it out yourself?   If the QR code is sharp, it should be be as good as a hospital printed copy.     

Or get the Covid Passport the govt will make for you.   

this is also what i was planning at first. Then i was not sure if they will accept that screen shot or print of it. Because there is no signature or else, but its coming from the app so must be legit. 

I can get that book too, but im not sure if i get it the same day i applied. I dont want to go come back and go again like immigration lol

1 minute ago, sandyf said:

There should be no problem showing your phone, I have done that in the UK.

It is worthwhile however to have a hard copy. I have been caught out twice with the app not opening because they had done an update, belt and braces so to speak.

As has been suggested the better option would be to get the International certificate which you can then print off from your phone.  

thank you,

i think yes, i will apply certificate from the app. That should do the magic.

Also thanks for the info about that showing the app is working fine with the immigration.

6 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

thank you,

i think yes, i will apply certificate from the app. That should do the magic.

Also thanks for the info about that showing the app is working fine with the immigration.

A couple of points, firstly it has nothing to do with immigration. If going to another country, it will need to be shown at airport checkin or to airline security. Here in Thailand it would be the Disease Control Officer at the airport. I have also been asked to show boarding the ferry to Koh Chang and at hotels.

You do not need the "book", can't quite remember who actually does those, MOPH?, but certainly not immigration.

A print out from your phone is as good as anywhere else provided the QR code on the printout is clear, if you scan the QR code it will take you to the certificate on the public health website. This is what a foreign agency may use for validity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

A couple of points, firstly it has nothing to do with immigration. If going to another country, it will need to be shown at airport checkin or to airline security. Here in Thailand it would be the Disease Control Officer at the airport. I have also been asked to show boarding the ferry to Koh Chang and at hotels.

You do not need the "book", can't quite remember who actually does those, MOPH?, but certainly not immigration.

A print out from your phone is as good as anywhere else provided the QR code on the printout is clear, if you scan the QR code it will take you to the certificate on the public health website. This is what a foreign agency may use for validity.

thank you for the info

• Like 1