Debit cards can I use Government Savings bank card in a SCB cash point machine and visa a versa

12 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Why don't you just go and try?

Thai tom and moonlover 
Appreciate your response and yes the same with everything try it and should have made it clear and have a debit card for GSB but not yet used it.
Agree try it out first and yes the SCB has an option for English and not sure if GSB has as I believe most accounts held by Thai Nationals but same for SCB
However my frozen state pension did hit my /scb account as per usual today 13th.
Happy Songkran all
Thanks 

4 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Agree try it out first and yes the SCB has an option for English and not sure if GSB has as I believe most accounts held by Thai Nationals but same for SCB

I don't think I've ever used an ATM anywhere in the world (and that's a lot of countries) that does not offer an 'English' option.

6 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

However my frozen state pension did hit my /scb account as per usual today 13th.

Lucky you. That never used to happen during public holidays. Happy Songkran indeed.

1 minute ago, Moonlover said:

I don't think I've ever used an ATM anywhere in the world (and that's a lot of countries) that does not offer an 'English' option.

Lucky you. That never used to happen during public holidays. Happy Songkran indeed.

It was actually due on the Thursday but yes noticed this before and it does not matter public holidays at both ends can cause delays so can have a couple of days away.
Cheers Bud

Just now, jwest10 said:

It was actually due on the Thursday but yes noticed this before and it does not matter public holidays at both ends can cause delays so can have a couple of days away.
Cheers Bud

sorry Tuesday and lol not on the beer! LOL
Take care in more ways than 10.

• Haha 1

Yes you can.

Of course English menu available.

Both banks are member of some ATM/cash pool.

Very few banks are not. AEON is one of them.

Usually four withdrawals per calendar month at other ATMs are free. No extra fee.

After that some 15/20 Baht?

Edited by KhunBENQ

3 hours ago, jwest10 said:

Thai tom and moonlover 
Appreciate your response and yes the same with everything try it and should have made it clear and have a debit card for GSB but not yet used it.
Happy Songkran all
Thanks 

GSB ATM accepts all debit cards and credit cards, foreign and domestic.  Also has multi-language interface.  I have an account with them.