Problem with M-Flow registration system

I've tried to register for the new M-flow highway system but run into a problem completing the registration process. The website has both a Thai and English version. I labored through the entire process with personal and residency info, photos of vehicle registration, of the front, side, and back views of the car. I ran into a problem with the payment system. I went to the KrungThai bank branch at Central Marina in Pattaya (3 times) for help. According to the M-flow website there are several ways to create an auto payment. Two on these are a credit card or a link to an already existing M-pass account. I tried both and was rejected. The bank said that since my credit card is a foreign one I couldn't use it. They also said I couldn't link it to my existing M-pass account. I tried calling the M-flow hotline, but was put into a waiting list that was over 60 places away from being answered. I waited about 5 minutes and the Q went down 1 number, so I quit the phone. I emailed the M-flow and received a no-reply stating they would get back to me. Haven't heard from them yet. Does anybody know how an expat without a Thai credit card can register? Thank you834762825_ScreenShot.png.9b6df19876e502432b0679227204f942.png

not sure on payment methods, but the whole m-flow is a mess, cars overtaking the m-pass queues by driving in the m-flow lanes and then cutting back into the m-pass lanes and then again into the cash lanes, it seems all they have done is replace some of the m-pass lanes with m-flow lanes.

The attachment I used is from the M-flow website. It clearly states that an automatic deduction from the user's M-Pass account is available as a form of payment (which I have). The web page also states, a person can use the M-flow lanes without registration, but must pay the toll within 2 days. It doesn't state how a person goes about paying the toll, or where a person can go to pay the toll. It seems if the toll isn't paid that the fine is something like 10 times the toll price. Anyone using the M-Pass system can go to Krungthai bank and manage it. I went to a branch and the people were clueless as to the M-flow system. Calling the M-flow contact number is an hour wait or more on "hold." T.I.T on steroids. 1149863892_ScreenShot.png.53bcd64476aa69394ef54dbf11a08694.png