Indoor children's play area

cliveuk

7th floor of Harbourland on Klang.

3rd floor beach side of Royal Garden has a trampolining space & big slide.

Harbourland very well monitored so no strangers can get in without children & children can't leave or even wander out without their guardians plus it has a private lounge for guardians to sit in with free wifi.

• Like 1

Most of the Malls....

The Harbor one was recommended to me as the best to take kids....  but other than that that Mall is dying in its feet. Also the Loft (by the lake) has occasional 'Chiidrens Days'...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SidJames said:

No, they are open as are schools.

I go to Big C extra and Lotus North a lot in Pattaya with the Granddaughter she is 3, the play area are closed where the kids play in the area and are watched the outer area the rides are open there girl working. 

She goes to pre school yes opened but every Sunday we do the home test spit and submit but school at least mines not open to general public. 

I will be at Big C tomorrow and confirm.

Edited by thailand49

23 hours ago, SidJames said:

No, they are open as are schools.

The locations in my original response (Pattaya)   Big C X,  Pattaya Nua Lotus both play area run by franchise SkippyLand the area where kids pay to play slider etc is confirm to be CLOSED,  O just came from both location a hour or so ago,  only the rides are open in front. 

• Like 1