1-2-CALL Prepaid - Will SIMM Still Register After Two Years No Use?

We left Thailand two years ago intending to return within a few months but Covid restrictions prevented travel

I will be landing in Thailand next week and will switch my dual SIMM phone to use my AIS 1-2 Call prepaid SIMM which still has credit.

Will register and be active after two years out of use?

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS removed from topic title.

I was going to post the same but I have True. I would say give it a try. As I said I am on True and their policy is about the same. One year I came back almost a year late, I put money on the sim and it worked. Two years may be a stretch. May depend on if they needed the number. 

2 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

I was going to post the same but I have True. I would say give it a try. As I said I am on True and their policy is about the same. One year I came back almost a year late, I put money on the sim and it worked. Two years may be a stretch. May depend on if they needed the number. 

You can have up to 365 days of 'validity' plus a grace period before the number is recycled. Two years is too late.

Though AIS might give a refund on the credit is they can find a record. They did for me on my SIMs that expired. More than 500 baht; so worth it.

Did you enable international roaming before you left? If so pop the SIM in now, wherever you are, and see if you get a signal. If you do, enter *121# SEND.

Have you been using the myAIS mobile app?

My guess is that your account has been terminated. So you'll need a new account/SIM.