Seven Deadly Days: Top RTP commanders happy with the Songkran road stats

webfact

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I thought you were saying they shouldn't be happy. Thanks for clarification. 

7 days in the title. 

Ok! Yes, but the statistics for the last day is not included in the numbers.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, robblok said:

Its a fact that a lot of people on this forum are overly negative of Thai people and that many posters are older expats who have done little themselves in their life and now love to bash Thais so they feel a lil better about their own failures.  (i am talking about those who always bash Thais)

Standard bullying techniques from the weak minded, needing to bring down others to feel better about themselves. I had friends like that in the past. 

Self-righteousness to the max.

These are usually bitter, older guys who realize that they have invested time and money in a country that doesn't give them the respect that they think 3rd worlders should give. Their inborn entitlement actually grows, the more they don't integrate into society. That exotic pole-dancer from Buriram doesn't continue to stroke their fragile egos when they are 49, so they lash out at all things Thai on web forums to get similar ex-taxi drivers and butchers from Skegness or Kansas to agree with them ????, instead of learning the language and making something of themselves in their new home. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...