Custom Made Curtains

Banana7

We've had a few apartments done out from a Lady in BKK. I'll ask the missus and PM you the number. This was pre-covid so I don't know if she is still in business, but very happy with the condos she did for us.

Price wise she was excellent and service, measurements, selection, fitting was excellent.

I'm using many years the services of Wattana. This shop is in (the village of) Naklua. Coming from the roundabout it's on the left side of the road about 50 m after the pump station. Quick and professional services for very reasonable prices. Make sure you speak to senior (you will recognise him on his crackling voice).

Ordered yesterday 7 smallish pillows (50 x 50 cm) and today at 12.00 hrs I got a phone call that the work was finished.

Phone: 038 225221

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Halfaboy said:

I'm using many years the services of Wattana. This shop is in (the village of) Naklua. Coming from the roundabout it's on the left side of the road about 50 m after the pump station. Quick and professional services for very reasonable prices. Make sure you speak to senior (you will recognise him on his crackling voice).

Ordered yesterday 7 smallish pillows (50 x 50 cm) and today at 12.00 hrs I got a phone call that the work was finished.

Phone: 038 225221

I've used same place many times, as said excellent service, very good / wide selection of fabrics/colours/design etc., and very resonable. Each time I visited the shop with some rough setches/photos and asked them to come out and measure and to hang the cutains when made. Very happy every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1